Tree of Savior Forum

[Necromancer] C1 Overview and Feedback

how is ignition? and I think this was the pre nerf JP patch with it being OP that is why it was nerfed in ours, is it still working after the hotfix?

Dmg is lowered by twice in numbers, 2,3k vs 1,1k. But the dmg output is still exactly the same. Links + a few auto hits still finishes that 86k hp group of perfectly fine.

So basically the same damage wise. Ignition is still the absolute best in slot weapon for linker in my view. That dmg burn is just insane. Specially if you use flesh cannon, it will fully burn the whole group instantly + decay them.

I heard that there is a bug or something that brought old days JP and HK, maybe that’s why JP+HK+FC are so OP

Yea probably, lets see if it gets fixed tho.

never knew the pre nerf JP+HK is so powerful lol

Also figured out raise dead ( skelletons hp ) now.

Original 2800 a piece, now 6499 hp each .

Good boost.

2 Likes

Thank God this one is intended :grin:

@all

what lv is the best to dirty pole? (decay seems to be the future)

lv 1? lv 5? lv 10?

does the decay of shogoth, dirty pole and FC stack? and they have the same effect of making missile attack stronger?

I’ll see if I can get one vid done.
You still aren’t in R7 I assume? After you have access to Blood Sucking, soloing become a much simpler task (assuming there are monsters that you can steal hp from in the map), and all issues become SP, which youcan solve with pots.
Even bonfires solve the problem. I don’t have Summon Servant but I have a Legwyn Family Cloth Glove with a lvl 5 blue gem.

But yeah, if you can nuke mobs in one skill rotation, things get way managable. Normally a HK + MM + Flesh Cannon trashs everything, but if some do survive, the FF skills can finish them. Try getting attributes too. Right now I have lvl 60 MM and lvl 50 Flesh Cannon.

Any info on the tower damage boost?

i am in a dilema with nerco2 build…wiz3/kino2/nerco2 or wiz2/kino3/nerco2

wiz3 >link2 > necro 2. Else flesh cannon will not hit every mob due to its limited AoE ratio. Linker fixes that with Hangman Knot’s Attribute which reduces the AoE ratio of the mobs by -5 or simply by sharing the damage thru link.

well i am not too worried about pve i was thinking more for pvp

Build 2 then. Not sure how much damage you can put up though.

With sorc1 and vubbe gloves you can have 15 aoe attack ratio on flesh cannon. Is more than enough to kill whole group.

He’s not going that path though and usually necromancers who took sorc 1 took linker 1 as rank 4.

1 Like

It’s actually have one big major problem for AI in this class.

Something(a lot) they will start running away from you ,like when you go to stair or some Slope.
And the most bad of this is when I use “Earthquake skill” to opponent in PVP, All of my AI pets always stop attacking and start running away like hell I said.

It’s not fu_king joke and can become major problem in PvP.
Not sure anyone notice about this but it’s gonna be a nightmare if you just accident found it with yourself in PvP I can guarantee that :stuck_out_tongue:

Necromancer:
► Raise Dead:
○ Base HP Has been increased to (Skill Lv * 1500) [ Was Previously Skill Lv * 500]

► Raise Dead: Enhance Attribute
    ○ The Attack Power of Skeletons is now increased by (Attribute Lv * 1%) , [ Was Previously a static value]

Yaaaaaaass 5 skellies with double damage and 20k HP :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Source

1 Like

5 * 1500 = 7500, not 20k hp. But yeah, nice buff for necros. :slight_smile: