Tree of Savior Forum

[Necromancer] C1 Overview and Feedback

He’s not going that path though and usually necromancers who took sorc 1 took linker 1 as rank 4.

1 Like

It’s actually have one big major problem for AI in this class.

Something(a lot) they will start running away from you ,like when you go to stair or some Slope.
And the most bad of this is when I use “Earthquake skill” to opponent in PVP, All of my AI pets always stop attacking and start running away like hell I said.

It’s not fu_king joke and can become major problem in PvP.
Not sure anyone notice about this but it’s gonna be a nightmare if you just accident found it with yourself in PvP I can guarantee that :stuck_out_tongue:

Necromancer:
► Raise Dead:
○ Base HP Has been increased to (Skill Lv * 1500) [ Was Previously Skill Lv * 500]

► Raise Dead: Enhance Attribute
    ○ The Attack Power of Skeletons is now increased by (Attribute Lv * 1%) , [ Was Previously a static value]

Yaaaaaaass 5 skellies with double damage and 20k HP :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Source

1 Like

5 * 1500 = 7500, not 20k hp. But yeah, nice buff for necros. :slight_smile:

Yes most of them, but not all. Im the one of necros who didnt take linker and i have no problems with grinding. Just before flesh cannon i use sleep for better flesh cannon aiming. With wizard 3 i one-shot all groups (15 aoe attack ratio) in high lvl grind zones. Linker are not needed for this.

Are you rounding up mobs by yourself to group them for flesh cannon. Or perhaps you have a dedicated cryo to group them up for you?

Im rounding up or just summon temple shooter to gather them :slight_smile:
My build wiz3-thauma1-sorc1-necro2. TS even on sorc1 is pretty strong in defence so TS can easly tank high lvl mobs.

If that’s the case would wiz 3 > thaum 2 > necro 2 be viable? Can you make up the AoE ratio buff with other gears?

you think they gonna nerf linker back to pre patch? linker is so good now

I think it’s a bug and it’s gonna be fixed.

cause it wasn’t stated in the known issues, oh well , this makes linker more useful in ET or other end game stuffs in party

It most likely will be fixed. JP is too strong right now lol. I think this is the linker version from the cbt version with a higher cooldowns.

1 Like

Good, i was that idiot that upgraded it to 50% without realizing it was just 1 attack for each attribute lol. Now it finally will do some better dmg. That’s basically on 100%, 10 skellettons dmg output. Not bad at all.

The hp on the other end, they need to make them more tanky still. while its better now. a simple big aoe attack like in sentry bailey, will nuke the monsters down to 10-20% hp ( they alteast won’t get 1 shot atm ). Maybe they should give them life steal or something so they can regen there own hp pools.

Because 1500 hp each level is actually a nerf if you don’t max your skelletons, if you max it, it will yield 1000 more hp. which is not much at all.

Also skelletons here atm are 6500 hp so the skill level * 500 value is wrong.

I took the actual 6500hp as the scale lv*500. So I just took it three times.

I am currently Cryo 2 going to be Cryo 3 soon. I want to ask is it viable to go Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc1>Necro2 now? or should i reroll?

I’m still baffled by the fact they haven’t made the corpse gauge visible in regular AI. It so annoying to keep track of your resources since you can’t see it at all unless you open up a dam menu.

Even Fletcher you can just have it on a hotkey to see how much you have left.

Been following Relkos’ build for the last 2 weeks, red truffles died in single flesh cannon. I even got impatient when another elementalist used frostcloud on them lol. AoE attack ratio isn’t really a problem, the problem is the real AoE of the skill itself is quite small.

For necro 1 which is better? Level 5 Flesh Hoop or Level 5 Shoggoth?

For afk farming shoggoth for sure, for more burst with wiz3 in your build flesh hoop with linker is going to do a lot more damage.

I personally never use flesh hoop, and use soggoth all the time. So soggoth is more worth it for me.

I also thought about that. It seems that flesh hoop’s ticking damage is a bit slow and staying close to the target it very damgerous. Guess I’ll have to go with shoggoth. Have you tried afk farming with shoggoth only? Any good spots?