Tree of Savior Forum

[Necromancer] C1 Overview and Feedback

Not sure if serious, but I always see C2 Necros afk farming at Dina Bee. Shoggoth will never die when afking, and skeletons will kill fast enough.

im dead serious though i afk in dina lol. you can see nec resummoning them. even at low lvl mobs theyll die eventually unlike tentacles, that plant will live forever, you can see other post above too if youre still doubting lol.

I guess you have to wait to C3 to afk farm then, melee + archer skeletons. I’m planning to go Warlock after Necro C1 anyway.

ok i exxagerated a bit there they wont die instantly but eventually lol, if you just want to afk dont waste 3 circles, jsut get sorc :slight_smile:

I already have sorc1, but afking with sorc means having to use auto-pot…which is bannable. No thanks lol.

Update on necromancer next patch tommorow:

Necromancer

Flesh Hoop

• Casting Flesh Hoop against a decaying enemy will have a 50% chance to deal additional 10% damage.
  • The tooltip of this skill has been changed to include ‘Has a chance to deal additional damage to a decaying enemy.’

Dirty Pole

• The increment for skill attack in this skill has increased per level from 31.5 to 47.2.
  • The duration of this skill in PvP is now 15 minutes.

Corpse Tower

• Corpse Tower’s additional damage will be increased.

Raise Dead

• The maximum HP for skeleton soldiers of this skill has increased per skill level.

Anybody has a idea on how much the skelletons hp increases and corpse tower?

i cant comprehend that dirty pole lasting 15 mins. so i just put it there and it will be there 15 minS ??? does it work on battle league ?

lets hope HP of skellys are now enough to tank atleast lvl 250 maps above

It’s better to go Link1-Sorc1-Necro2 or Linker2-Necro2? Is linker c2+ a must?

A hard choice indeed but I’d go with Link1-Sorc1-Necro2 as it offers more to the table.

About linker c2 being a must, I think it boils to down to preference or the feel of the game. Some say lvl 5 jp breaks easily/reaches hit cap in high lvl grind parties while some say it is enough - tough call.

1 Like

Yeah. There is a topic/pool around here that questions if JP 15 + Flesh Cannon 15 can outdamage FC and I get intrigued. But I’m tending to go Sorc anyway with hopes of JP 15 scrolls in the future.

Depends if you want sp drain and corpse managment or just one thing. For me the sorc1 brings more to the table, but with the inconvenient of the sp drain. But temple shooter tends to take the aggro with is good for your other pets.

The diference on gameplay is huge. With Sorc you have to be more close to the mobs and boss (almost in melee). With Linker2 you can be in all the Flesh Cannon range since your pets tends to be very agressive and stick with the target.
The good thing on Sorc is that you can summon your pet or not, and have extra pet with salamion and cat buffs wich are very good.

With Sorc is very good for solo, with linker 2 if you group a lot. Probally better Linker 2 with Necro3. Not sure, depends on the Pets and how fast 10 skellies consumes the hits on the link.

1 Like

Linker2/necro2 = more party orientated
Linker1/sorc1/necro2 = more solo orientated.

So the question is what do you want.

2 Likes

What about wiz3>linker>thauma>necro2

Is thauma worth a circle to go into that is worth sacrificing linker2 or sorc?

Have wiz3->thaum1->sorc1->necro2 and works fine, even in party.
Party love cat + thauma buffs (have maxed = +218 phys/magic att)

I don’t believe there is a huge advantage on (2) circle one support classes. I’d say stick to one, it will go a better route for you. There will always be someone with a thaumaturge 2 or 3 build, which will make you useless. Linker 1 is more common which is why I chose thaumaturge.

I’m currently Wiz3-Link2-Necro and I want to go FF for my R7. But without Templeshooter tanking for me I have no idea how to solo in high level map(2xx) which makes me want to reroll or go necro2. Since without a good tank, I suppose I have to finish the combat as fast as possible? But then do I really have time to use more spells in my rotation?

Can you upload your solo video?
I really like to know how it works.
Thank you very much!

Another question, Necros should build towards INT or CON? Since I intend to take at least Sorc1, I’m thinking of 35~50CON Rest in INT, but I’m not sure how is Necro survivability and how it’s skills and summons scales with INT.

Linker Sorc Necro for pet army.

and buy linker scrolls for situations where you need the extra links.

2 Likes

Very impressive :astonished::heart_eyes::skull::skull_crossbones:

1 Like