Tree of Savior Forum

NakMuay prequest bug

There are two quest items that you need in order to complete his prequest (130x red meduja essence and 100x bright ellom bell) but its droprates are bugged or at least it seems so. (Ive got 3 red meduja essence in 2h farming hours)
Is it intended? Is there going to be a fix? If so when?
Afaik in ktos there is no need to farm this quest items, you can complete the quest with 130x meduja tentacles and 100x ellom bells. Will we have this change anytime soon? We just had a new hidden class but is imposible to change to it. :tired:

5 Likes

Pray that they add the fix on next week, otherwise, maybe not even God knows when they will do that.

They knew the bug in KR version, and fixed there, and instead of sending the whole thing already fixed to us, they decide to go the same direction as to what happened there.

Go figures what pass on these guys heads.

I wouldn’t doubt they apply the fix when they at least sold a bunch of unlock vouchers.

1 Like

The people here is doing it in a party, but no one has finished the unlocking quest yet. That sucks, though. The class isn’t even that good to begin with and the quest is longer than Shinobi and Appraiser combined.
:tired:

It’s not bug, i Finish the red meduja part for 5hrs and ellom for 4hrs.

the Bug part is Asana cause is not following you to poslinkis.

Are you 100% sure of this?

If this is true I’ll feel very disappointed (again). I mean IMC, we deserve the same quest like in KToS not other one with horrendous drop rate in the items.

1 Like

Just a tip man, you can skip the collection part and do it later. Do the easy part of the quest 1st since the quest is not in sequence, means you can start any of the part of the quest.

for example. Do the gathering of the flowers or do the Asana quest which only requires you to talk to the npc(Which is currently bug since asana not following you in the end).

I already did all the other things, but Asana is not following me neither. :tired:

nak

Nvm! they hot fix it. check Asana again.

2 Likes

Great! Is there any mistake in the translated guide? If you have any tip to add this, let me know. The next time I’ll update the guide, I’ll also separate it properly, because some players must be thinking you need to do the tasks in that order. Oh, and I haven’t started the unlock quest yet because I’m busy testing the reworked classes and lvling up my new character that’ll become Nak Muay. :grinning:

Ohh yeah i read your guide, thank you! o/

Your guide is almost perfect tho, you only miss few. like
-You can only get the spore from killing any monster in the inner Enciente district.
-You can only plant 3 Dandelions spore per map.
-And 1 Dandelion spawn in every 10mins,
but ofc you will know this once your doing the quest.

and for tips.
-You can Start any of the quest after you trigger the quest, (This is where after you talk the guy in the poslinkis forest). This means you can start with the gathering 1st and do the collection later.
-For red meduja essence and bright ellom bells getting kabba for cloning, Chrono for haste/pass and Squire camp really helps a lot in getting those mats quest.
-For Gathering flowers like Stonecrops/ Statices, These flowers respawn in channel in every spot that was seen (basically you can get 5 flowers per spawn per channel cause they spawn in the same time) after you pick those flowers the next flower respawn will be on the next channel after that vice versa.
-While waiting for stonecrops to respawn you can go to cranto and get statices and go back to akmens to get stonecrops.
-For dandelions if your lazy to get spore from killing mosnter and planting it, there is a 1 spot where a fully dandelion spawn in every 10mins. So visit it while you doing the rest of the quest of nak muay.

I think thats all i can think of.
Hope this helps you all. o/

3 Likes

can some1 link me the guide please, can’t seem to find it

• Go to Fedimian and find the bulletin board (climb the ladders behind the warp statue)

• Talk to Guard Leaper (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/2001371)

• Talk to [Accessory Merchant] Joana (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/15103819)

• Go to Klaipeda and talk to [Wings of Vaivora] Lena (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/1520052)

• Go to Poslinkis Forest and find Amantas lying on the ground (southeast corner of the map)

• After talking to Amantas, interact with all tombstones and receive a box and a letter

• Interact with the yellow glowing light just below the tombstones

• Go back to Klaipeda and talk to the Mother of a Soldier to receive your next task

• Go to Gateway of the Great King and collect 100 Strawberries (25% drop rate) from Dandels (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/40140121)

• [UPDATED] Go to Owl Burial Ground and collect 130 Red Meduja Essences from Red Medujas (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/40024456) – This will be tough, the map is huge and feels empty (suggested route to collect those items: http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/12/31/bbs/i14660388095.jpg74)

• Go back to Klaipeda and deliver those items to the Mother of a Soldier to receive a Strawberry Cupcake

• Go back to Poslinkis Forest and put the cookies on the altar below the tombstones then talk to the spirit under the tombstone of the starving soul

• Go back to Klaipeda and talk to [Priest Master] Boruble to receive your next task

• Buy Holy Water from the Priest Master and Antidote from the General Merchant

• [UPDATED] Collect 100 Bright Ellom Bells by killing Elloms at Entrance of Kateen Forest

• Deliver the items to the Priest Master and receive a Medicine

• Go back to Poslinkis Forest and sprinkle the medicine on the altar and talk to the spirit under the tombstone of the fighting soul
    Aaaand… No, there’s more. You thought it would be that easy? We’re only getting started…

• Go to West Siauliai Forest and talk to [Dievdirbys Master] Sculptor Tesla for your next task

• Go to Inner Enceinte District, it’s time to play gardenist again~. You need to grow 48 Dandelions to collect their spores (seems you can grow multiple flowers at the same time by planting them on different channels and they take 10 minutes to be fully grown)

• Go back to West Siauliai Woods and deliver all 48 Dandelions Spores to the Dievdirbys Master and receive a House Sculpture

• Now go baaack to Poslinkis Forest and put the sculpture on the altar. Talk to the spirit under the tombstone of the homesick soul

• Now you’ll have to find Asana’s whereabouts. This task consists of finding a NPC that tells you she moved to the Tenant Farm and it seems like the NPCs that’ll tell you where she is are random (the other NPCs will say “I don’t know” or “please ask other people”). You’ll find those NPCs in Fedimian, Fedimian Suburbs, Escanciu Village, Goddess’ Ancient Garden and Stele Road (good luck!)

• Go to Tenant Farm and talk to the NPCs in the center area about Asana, then talk to Arius (her father) until he asks about the spirit in Poslinkis Forests that wants to talk with her. Channel surf or move to other maps before coming back to Tenant Farm to check if Asana is there

• When you find Asana, talk to her father and to Asana, she’ll travel to Poslinkis Forest

• At Poslinkis Forest, talk to Asana, she’ll ask where can she go to see her mother, then interact with Amantas to enter the dream world and have a long conversation with her mother Sala
    We’re almost finished, I swear.

• Remember that letter you received in #6? Read the letter, it’s a love letter from Rimutis. Time to play cupid and deliver that letter! Go to Dina Bee Farm. Go to the center/east region and deliver the letter to Iona, she’ll ask you to collect flowers to put in a box to be placed with Rimutis’ tombstone

• Go to Akmens Ridge, it’s time to collect flowers again… You need 60 Stonecrops this time and they appear each 10-30 minutes on multiple spots (http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/12/28/bbs/i14627796928.jpg35)

• Next, go to Cranto Coast and collect 84 Statices, they appear each 10-20 minutes on multiple spots (http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/12/28/bbs/i13630466756.jpg30)

• Yay! Deliver all materials (60 Stonecrops/84 Statices) to Iona in Dina Bee Farm and receive Iona’s Box that you need to put on the altar in Poslinkis Forest

• After having the final conversation with the tombstone spirits, you’ve UNLOCKED the Nak Muay hidden class! Congratulations! Now go and talk to the Nak Muay master in Tenet Garden (near Guards’ Graveyard entrance) to unleash the Tony Jaa in you!

Thank you so much for these! The Dandelion part is easier than I thought then, just the task to collect meduja essences and ellom bells seems to be really annoying. Do you know if you can do this task in a party with more people doing the unlock quest to farm those mats faster since they’re quest items?

1 Like

For that i dont know cause i only solo farming the quest mats and i ddnt allow my supports to kill the mobs. So im not certain.

No, its impossible, today i created a group in the spot and tryed, the quest itens dont drop for all group members. And all group members were trying to drop the essences.

1 Like

What is the location of Asana in Poslinkis Forest, cant seem to find her in there after talking to her in Tenants Farm. Looks like this part is still bugged in [EU] Fedimian servers.

I play in Klaipeda and I have the same issue. I have been waiting for 15 hrs but nothing happens, Asana isn’t follow me to Poslinkis.

unlocked nak muay last night at 1am after 2 days of suffering

Mine is bugged, too. :tired:
Asana -chan… Are you lost or something?