Tree of Savior Forum

NakMuay prequest bug

she is next to the “sleeping guys” but for some unknow reason look like she only wake up and move her ass when you clear the item drop quest , did her frist , only saw here after medecine and strawberry cake (this is for EU idk for other server) , but the quest is working cleared it.

8 hour farming Red medujas essences… only have 20 of 130… alone and party with other future Nak Muay. This is worst that the old Shinobi pre-quest (i have one… three days waiting for the stupid flower).

1 Like

gotcha! that explains why she havent moved yet.

i did it without a kabba for cloning and it took forever, use alot of quest warps or tent to move around quickly

I call SHENANIGANS!

/+20SHENANIGANS!

1 Like

millions%20medujas

Kill them. Kill them all.
Kill more. More… More!

:tired:

4 Likes

with some math , i’m going to say red meduja essence is arround 3.8% of drop ,

don’t quote me on that , but i got arround 350meduja tentacle and 115 glow spore , so it should be a little bit more than 3.33% but more than twice less likely to happen than dropping a meduja tentacle , 3.8%-4% should be the right spot.

This is a hidden class guys. It’s not supposed to be easy or quick. Some things you just have to work hard for. /sarcasm

1 Like

After all that killing… So many Red Medujas and Elloms i finally unlocked it, Nak Muay! :smiley:. But then i realised… I forgot that i used my rank down already! All that suffering, and i can’t change to Nak Muay! Im such an idiot :sob: Guess ill wait month for reset. LOL

1 Like