Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

while eating was thinking… wiz3ele3 > free > onmyoji2. where free can be sorc1 or RC1. it depends on onmyoji skills from here on out… to judge if you go int or spi. and just a good gear.

the video suggested also kino skills can be change element from fox skill

you.can go link 3 instead of ele for spi build pure… ele was just a theme couz onmyoji has nature skills and spirit skills.

not even lightning based attacks?

i finished it for 5hrs with a help of kabba and chrono and a camp. :sweat:

And now Asana from the quest don’t want to follow you making nak muay impossible to complete due to bug… Imc trolling us again.

Yes, onmyoji is also multi-element class. Will fit the theme well if you want to be a true elementalist.

@skonryu no, no lightning based attacks.
@sarutobi it should be fixed now on itos.
@Mathz itos and ktos players are ready to test it on ktest and make videos. Just waiting for release.

Video
previous musketeer post here

Auto-attack musketeer vs album boss test here

1 Like

Thats on itos? Can u please create a topic for the GM’s? So we can ask them to chang the drop and respawn of medujas too, wich is freaking ■■■■■■ up! —‘

You may talk about it in this post << click, I think there are already some Nak Muay players on itos.

Does anyone know if DWA has some sort of interaction with Nak Muay AA stance ?

DWA of corsair cannot work with Nak Muay stance.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch.

There goes my hope of punching thing like a maniac :tired:

1 Like

Pick Barbarian2 instead of Corsair2 then. Frenzy gives you a substantial attack speed boost.

For SR, is it better to use manahas set or 350 orange/purpke stuff like primus with dex str stats?thankss

OHh they fix Asana now. LOL Do that quest 1st it will only takes 10mins to do it.

Hi,
Why do KTOS (and all TOS) take part in CM at Sausys Room 9?
AFAIK Mishekan Forest is the lowest level field that drop lv350 Eq, and dont have flying type mob/dark attribute mob (Which are 2 big disadvantage on Elelock).

Good question, we should create a thread with a list of places and levels

@lumo.aq @Kannushi
Here’s the list of maps/instances where you can get lv350 ID gear and their drop rate:

Source: https://tos.neet.tv/items

1 Like

I thought HG doesn’t have CM, it mentions it, have that changed?

No, but any monster in the HG340 can drop them with 2 x drop chance compared to regular maps.

350 orange/purple prefer. If you only farm melee mob (such as epherotao coast), then even cafrisun set will be OK.

@lumo.aq mob spawn is high on sauce room 9.

Videos
Swordsman videos today
Doppel shinobi combo vs album boss: here
Fencer shinobi solo challenge mode here
Other fencer shinobi solo challenge mode at coast here
Murmillo attempt to solo monarch mirtis here
46 minutes of solmiki sword shinobi doppel here
testing hoplite3 doppel3 at ephe coast here

Other
QS3 Bulet2 HG340 here
Elementalist warlock challenge mode here
Another guild attempt the raid here

2 Likes

I thought some ppl said manahas is better bc it adds another line of atk?why do u think orange/ppl is better?

Orange/purple for higher stats and def for difficult content. Manahas set and prepare potion stack vs ranged mob. If you have cleric party member it will be easier.