Tree of Savior Forum

Nak Muay Quest bug with dandelion quest line item

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 21:00 GMT-3:00

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Rael

Character Name: Galahad

Bug Description :
So I spent many hours these past 4 days because of Nak Muay’s quest. I played the beta, and I had not played for almost a year because of the computer that was bad. I bought a new one and I came back to play. Yesterday I was finally about to finish the quest, however the moment I was putting the items on the altar, I did not know I should speak to the item’s specific NPC. I managed to finish all the other NPCs except the Dandelion, the House Sculpture. The item disappeared from my inventory, I was putting all the items together, because I thought it was to put together at the altar, only later I discovered that I should talk to the NPC, but when I spoke with the first one, I realized that House Sculpture had disappeared. And I was in that desperation for not knowing where It was and thinking about all the time I had spent in the quest. I sent a ticket, and got to get 45 dandelions (only by the fixed one, the spores wasn’t dropping) to see if the NPC gives me another sculpture, I’m at work now, and when I get home I’ll finish picking it up and see if I get it. I saw that there is another topic here that says that the NPC has no quest option, goes straight to the store. Mine was like that too, but I had not collected them all. I expect a response and a little help. I always liked the game, and the concept of a class based on Muay Thai and the new PC made me really come back for the game. Sorry about the poor English.

Thank you

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Was replacing the items of the altar, thinking it was supossed to put all of them
  2. Talked to the NPC of one of the others items
  3. The item vanished

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

Gamepad/Keyboard

System

EDIT1: I finished to gather all the 48 dandelions, and the diev NPC just go straight to the shop. HELP PLEASE. This bug is stopping my progress.
EDIT2: Uploaded screenshots to be the proof that i finished others tasks and i can’t get another House Sculpture. I’d really aprecciate some help. Like an voucher, the item (House Sculpture), or some fix in the npc to be possible to get another item. PLEASE

Thank you so much for the report (and for buying a new computer to return to TOS)!

I need to clarify, how did you get the House Sculpture to begin with? It doesn’t seem like you did anything wrong…

1 Like

I don’t know if i understood the question, but i got it by talking with the Diev NPC in West Siaulai, he asked for some flower or wood, then i went to inner district, gathered the dandelion, dropped some spores, plant, collect. With 48, came back to talk to the Diev, he gave me the sculpture. After the House sculpture vanished when itried to finish the quest, I just gathered another 48 dandelions, by the fixed one in the map(the spores wasn’t dropping anymore) to try and see if i could get another house sculpture (maybe that is why you asked i guess) but in the screenshots you can see that i can’t.
I’m getting sad, because it just bugged and this bug isnt a “playable” one, because it really just stopped my progress in the game. I’m really frustrated. Can you make some hotfix that make this specifc task doable again, or give the house sculpture… Or something… I was going to make this Swordsman my main character…Please, i don’t wanna stop playing for some reason like that :confused: @STAFF_Letitia

That part was glitched for me too. When I put the house sculpture on the altar, the item vanishes from the inventory and nothing happens. Then, when I interacted with any tombstone from the front, I got the item back. I had to interact with the homesick spirit tombstone first, then put the item on the altar and then interact with the same spirit again and then he’ll say something like “I’m home”.

The problem is that i tried to interact with everything, with the spirit, altar, with front of the tombstone and the back, and nothing happens, the item just vanished. @STAFF_Letitia, @Pokart

hi there, i also got same problem then i use ticket sent them a problem then atlast answer or solution they give.

This is answers they give me. RIP TOS. GoodBye.

From what I know, you are on the right path~ :sad:
Please double check that you’ve done everything else you needed to do before this step.

@STAFF_Letitia

The reason I brought this problem in the forum and sent two tickets is because I’ve done everything I as a player could have done. It’s simply a bug in the game, that’s why I came to ask you developers for help in solving this problem. I’m being very patient, but patience is going away, because more detailed than that is impossible, it was some mistake of the game, and I just want the solution. I refuse to have to redo the character because of something that can be solved so easily. To finish, yes, I did everything I could do, I interacted with any object, npc, structure related to the quest, I did the task again even without the help of the spores just to speed up any possibility of solution.

I can’t do anything to progress the questline because i need the “House Sculpture” which disappeared from my inventory when I was FINISHING the quest(all done, just look the screnshots…i even have another 48 dandelions, in the screenshots…) and it’s impossible to get another because i can’t redo the House Sculpture questline.

Hm…okay please allow me some time to double check. :sob:
And for now, I would recommend verifying your game files just to be sure.

And which NPC did you talk to that caused the sculpture to disappear? Not the alter, correct?

1 Like

Hi SirGalahand. Have you already finished the quest for nak muay? Or any progress on your part? We have the same situation. Quest item is gone and having a bit of a doubt if I would still continue the quest.

No, nothing :confused: they are trying to help me, same situation