Tree of Savior Forum

[NA] Klaipeda - Attack Range Hack?

There are two reports in here, both similar.

• Server : [NA] Klaipeda
  • Team Name : KingsleyTammy
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) : 28th August 2016, 01:52
  • Evidence
    From 00:09 onwards:

• Server : [NA] Klaipeda
  • Team Name : Bluehound
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) : 8th September 2016, 22:58, 9th September 2016, 19:44
  • Evidence
    From 00:18 to 00:21, as well as 00:35.
    Not very obvious, but focus on the top-right and the Concentrate-s popping up for the first one.
    Second one shows how huge the range is (image below).
    It was more obvious in the previous rounds, but no videos of those.

Edit: Added a new one.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Tappity. We’ll look into these players. If these users commits any game violation, we will take the necessary measure.

3 Likes

Just saw more proof and new video, this comment is irrelevant.

Well, I have to say I’ve never seen such a server sync problem (I won’t rule out an exploit) from anyone else.
I see server sync problems all the time too; it’s part and parcel of playing the hunter class.

And that still doesn’t quite explain the simultaneous hit on all of the targets (Korasai, the caltrops, and me) unless the server recognises us as close enough for a swordsman melee attack to cover us all.
If we were to consider a scenario where multiple attacks were actually bunched up and only displayed together, I’ll just point out that I hadn’t really seen anyone try to melee attack caltrops in TBL; it’s not a particularly common thing to do.

For that matter, do swordsmen actually use melee attacks much in TBL as a starter?

This isn’t a one-off incident, but spanned multiple matches and rounds, so it’s certainly not some odd, occasional glitch either.

1 Like

Added a new video for the second report.
2v2 TBL; I’m pretty sure that’s not how swordsman’s melee attacks’ range work, at least.

I would like to say I’ve seen melee characters in Dina Bee farm, swinging at the air like they’ve jammed down the attack button, and hitting bees all over, well outside melee range.

atk range hack is real just look at all archer bots in lower lv map

After the new proof and new ones not on this thread about this particular player “Bluehound”.

Its definitly using Hook64.

@GM_Francis

Yes, he is using it. :v

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@bluehound17 This is the first thread / post (chronologically) reporting you. Thus, that statement makes no sense.

Do go ahead and tell that to the others instead, though.

1 Like

Let’s use an ANALOGY… well, no.

You’re using cheats and some of these people likes to bring attention to other topics or mess up. You’re doing it.

Theoretically speaking… we’re waiting @STAFF_Max either reply us to stop the spam or do something with your hacking things :’)

Until then, I guess we can keep posting all the time anywhere we want… because a simple thing!

If you ever hack in any match I’m in, spectating or I know your name, I’ll be recording and spamming your name all over the forum to show that you’re cheating. Be warned if you’re reading this, that one person from Orsha and others all over the place :’)

Bluehound’s case is the example of what you can expect about spamming your name with reports. As well example of the image of yourself that you give to people during it. It is not nice okay?!

Bad news. I’m Brazilian with a bad connection. I’m pretty used to what we can call a desync and what we cannot. Your cheating is far from what we can call a desync with ping lower than mine :neutral_face:

Right? @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Max and @STAFF_Amy, desync doesn’t affect the range you can hit like that nor let you have weapons in hidden slots o:

he post his ip address? maybe a fake. lol.

And I’m from the other side of the planet with worse latency than that (to Klaipeda) usually and even I don’t desync like what’s being shown in these videos of you.

Honestly now, the range of those simultaneous attacks can’t be explained through desync.

1 Like

Please, he is trying to save face here, dont argue with him. He clearly cheats and continue to do so, we can only hope for his ban.

@GM_Francis why it takes so long?

2 Likes