Tree of Savior Forum

[NA] Klaipeda and [SA]: An Update on Account Restrictions and Item Seizures

The bug still on Silute server pls i want farm and not get ban again

Still can’t get in. Should I send ticket now. I’m 100% sure im in group A.

I have same issue as yours sent ticket to them. Still waiting for answer

I went to de Lodge after the restriction end and everything was in my email. So, missing my character, I just started the game to see him and then I went back to de email, but one of them just dissapeared. The one with te Tokens, the cubes and the enchants scrolls are not there anymor, but the another “Compensation for Temporary Account Restrictions” email is there.

What’s happening? :c

I am more than days waiting for the goodwill of IMC, I was lost to wait another 1 hour, already 2 hours ago hahahhahahahahhaha

So is my level 15 guild getting compensated for the daily guild raids we couldn’t do from my account being restricted or what? Seems a little more important than tokens, IMO.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

3 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan , @STAFF_Yuri , @STAFF_Ines , @STAFF_Letitia , @STAFF_Amy

I’m still blocked and idk in wich group I’m, could u please inform what is the status of my account?

Server: [SA]Silute
Team Name: OverGod

does it means that I’m banned or suspended??

1 Like

They answered anyone?

Support ticket take day to get answered. Only hope to get quick reply here.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy please, do you know something about it?

1 Like

If you have heart problems do not play hahahahaha help us imc do not mistreat us anymore;

1 Like

Thank you IMC! @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy I take back all the bad things I said about you. I may even buy some more TP even though I don’t need it. I will change my review to positive in Steam after this compensation and appropriate fix to the issue.

(I was Group A, apparently)

Thank you again!

P.S. If anything is a handout in this game it’s that new player accounts can get from fresh account to Class 8 in 5 hours. It’s not even possible to use all the exp tomes I don’t think unless you purposefully waste them.

1 Like

Then this is 5 hours after still no list or any information on the part of the IMC team, many “guilty” already released even if not being A or B, if we are permanently blocked is just at least you notify this because it has been hours and That I see is only disregard to many who are blocked, just to remember I was not to blame for their mistakes IMC

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

Anyone of you please could inform us more than 5 hours without information update …

This judgment of IMC is favoring some and strongly disfavoring others, total inequality, or liberate all or not stay, with that chat that has groups A, B and C and in the end has player with all items in large quantity (purchased with DPK Changed)

Still unable to log here. They said to send tickets after the first hour and they’re not answering there either… Also, I could log to Silute (the other server in which I had a team) before maintenance, but can’t anymore. This is just really odd and confusing now.

2 Likes

I do not think it’s in the team speak where more than 30 players have abused the bug and all of them are released with 5-10 battle bracellet, boxes of HG among others, without No sense
Still won boxing leticia, and are happy playing while many are waiting for “separation of groups” that does not look like it worked :slight_smile:

I believe to be in the “minor offense” group, as I fed my gems with lots of low DPK monster gems, but they never left my account; those gems were on my storage, maybe that’s the reason, like they assume I disposed of them…

1 Like

The most frustrating of this is the disregard, they are not even there to inform you if you have been blocked (unduly) or not, why not? You spend money and time for it, it indicates the game for your friends and that’s how IMC thanks you for dropping you out of the corner like the dog without owner HAHAHAHAHAHAH

So are we told when our accounts are taken off of restriction? How do we know? Are we just supposed to check periodically? My boyfriend and I play in the same house, 3 feet apart from each other. We were both using our necromancers on the day the DPK issues stated and we were both logged on those characters in the same map the entire day up until maintenance shut down the servers and disconnected us. Neither of us traded or did anything out of the ordinary. He got his account taken off restriction some time this morning. Me? I’m still waiting, and I sent in two tickets - both unanswered. What’s the deal? Why are we left in the dark about this?
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Probably we were all banned with one more time ban, and who has the face to say it to us ??? we are waiting :slight_smile:

Don’t like, you and I both conspired to inject malware into their data-structures using our visual basic GUIs to change the drop rates so we could reap the benefits of monster gems. It’s time we just came clean.

We are obviously dirty exploiters who are sullying the good name of IMC who can do no wrong and is never at fault.

2 Likes