Tree of Savior Forum

[NA] Klaipeda and [SA]: An Update on Account Restrictions and Item Seizures

Hello Saviors,

We have made an updated announcement about account restrictions and item seizures.

Please click here for more details.

Im honest player. The day of bug im online. I see the bug and no abused. Inclusive leave my buff seller off hunting ground for not intencional abused. But…now im feel raped and sad… why imc hate this wonderfull game? For honest player dont have compensation and the bug exploited are recompensate? Dont matter 1 o 100000 item. This day i see all people laugh for the bug… i think is moment off leave this game… good game taked for the bad company .

Sorry for my horrible english

5 Likes

Seems like it might be fair. I’m either in group A or B. No one should be punished for IMC’s mistake unless they maliciously hid and abused the bug themselves before it was common knowledge.

1 Like

"[UPDATE]Temporary Maintenance Notice - [NA]Klaipeda, [NA]Orsha and [SA]Silute

By STAFF_Ethan

Jun 5th, 2017

The temporary maintenance for the [SA]Silute server will be extended for 1 hour due to technical difficulties.

Our apologies for the inconvenience."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9d/c1/46/9dc1469e6321542fed7b802cf75e6c2b.gif

■■■■, now I’ll have to waint until I get back from work to now what happened to my account

2 Likes

Yeah, Silute always take more time for some reason.

I have more than 1330 hours in this game, I am completely honest and do not have any of my items on the market, WHY AM I STILL BANED ?? Since Friday I do not play, if I do not get fired as fast as possible I NEVER PLAY THIS GAME OR INVIST IT ON IT !!

1 Like

I wonder if it’s lost upon them that the compensation they need to give out for doing this far exceeds the extra items that dropped in the 24 hours this problem occurred.

@staff My account did not have any item exchanged or crafted in this period and is locked, seriously memso imc? Seriously that will continue restricting my access and destroying my gaming experience? It was difficult to play again and once you get an old player back in the game? I’m missing out on several days of anvil event and basically missed the wild tales event because you did not give a simple rollback?

The question becomes, how were we supposed to know which items were glitched or not. If they told us more than “DPK Items” theres a solid chance that those 213 people would probably be like 30

Server offline ^^
"Greetings Saviors,

We will soon carry out a short maintenance on the [NA]Klaipeda, [NA]Orsha and [SA]Silute servers in order to lift the temporary restrictions on accounts levied due obtaining items with abnormal DPK values. There will be another announcement shortly containing more details on this issue."

I’m also unable to play, I didn’t sell or trade any of the HG cubes that I got but i did open some.
I’m wondering if that’s the problem

You’re not, and you will be banned for “abuse” and “exploit” if you touch an item they deem problematic.

This sounds like sarcasm but that feeling in your gut is that it’s laughably true.

OMG guys, just read please kkkkkk

Yeah, I can’t think of a reason. It’s not like this company would put NA servers in front of some third-world country

https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/anime_girl_sad_eyes_close-up_11477_1920x1200.jpg

All the dpk items were bugged, that is the problem, so the only way to not get affected by the bug was to not play, or only do DGs, and people on shout were only talking about HG and battle bracelets, and now everyone keep saying that everyone that is blocked abused it because wanted to, I was farming a lvl 322 map.

IMC, what about storage, team storage, and pet inventories? It seems as though some users didn’t have any of their items touched if they were in these locations.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia

1 Like

Oh, another maintenance then lol. Sorry I just woke up so my mind is slipping a bit, didn’t even see that part :disappointed_relieved:

Be patient and check again. My restriction was lifted just now (28 mins after maint).

yeah i opened them looking for a 270 musket and left them in my bank so i could move since I thought it would be a bad idea to sell them. I also marketed my caro antenna’s because i had 2 from the night before the bug and 2 during the bug which i didn’t realize right away. but i didn’t claim any silver since my account was offline and those were the only dpk items being involved i believe that i had.

don’t touch them, they will be removed in maintenance tonight. if you touch them then you could risk a ban