Tree of Savior Forum

🍄 Archer builds/ Skill synergies / Mechanics etc Megathread! 🍄

Lots.

Krivis rank 1 is good enough. But people really tend to go “best build for atm what i am doing”.
Not “what i would be doing later on”.

Sure having krivis sounds stupid a bit when buff limits gets increased, and theres not that much buffs to juggle.
But with 7 ranks … and many buff combinations to be had. A krivis is something you can always use in a party.

Or spam daino scrolls, and make some pardoners happy.

This is my plan on my cleric why waste a rank on something i can carry in my pocket

Yup.

But then again. Why build priest and other things. All skills avaible to pardoners … will be useless if you got the money to spare.

Daino is one of the few skills, where it doesnt matter who casts it.
it’s just +6 buff limit at level 5. Which is enough afaik.

I don’t remember which skills pardoner can sell … but i think some really good ones aren scrollable.
And if i where imc … i would take daino scrolls out to force people to build krivis or have two cleric classes in a party xD.
(not clever from many viewpoints, but funny to watch x.D´´D…)

So considering tos open beta coming soon, i was wondering if i should continue to struggle as archer or should i aim for a wizard instead.

I used to be archer c3, scout c3 in cbt (for the sake to get that Split Shot) but now with Musketeer and Cannoneer released it seems like all spells from previous ranks are going to be unused or not as strong to say the least. There is 1 exception: Quarrel Shooter’s Stone Shot wich scale with our attack power. It is still weaker then Musketeer or Cannoneer spells though.

My problem is… what if i don’t want to build Musketeer nor Cannoneer? What if i want to make a Rogue with Scout instead or a Falconer with archer c3 (for that aoe ratio debuff and multi shot fun), or a Sapper for broom trap with Rogue and Quarrel Shooter? I mean… those classes don’t have the whooping 300% scaling like Musketeer or Cannoneer. Does it make building archer without cannon or musket terrible at doing dmg in meta of the game? That’s quite dissapointing and if it would be the case i would just switch to playing a wizard.

SR C2 still quite strong on Lv.26x

Could you go on to describe how so? I am actually quite interested in a mounted archer.

Retreat Shot. But it doesn’t have 20 seconds cooldown (nor 20 seconds characters =c)

I wouldn’t really recommend building just around C7 choices if you’re not planning to be C2/3 Musket or Cannon. We have to remmeber that there will be new classes comming along with C8 which may require whole new class career.
Of course we do not know when will they come, but I’d rather play with my desired class path rather than some forced one just because C7 classes scales better now.

I see. But retreat shot is a little difficult to use right? Especially in PvP. I don’t really feel inclined to pick musketeer or cannoneer at R7 after SR but their skills just do so much damage. Do you have any idea how Wild Shot works? Here’s hoping that you get to attack with pistol and crossbow at the same time (like how corsair dual wielding works).

Not that difficult. You just need to get used. It’s also good on PvP because of the nice range and damage. But well, it isn’t the best class of all time but it’s still nice as a R7 option.

While Musketeers and Caonnoneers are strong I can compete with them by being at a range that I can hit and they can’t. Also SR is good vs melee, maybe not optimal, but still an option.

Wild Shot: I have and it’s good but not that good and you need to stop to use it. It’ll do about 10 hits of ~2-3k damage.

2 Likes

Sorry if I sound super noob, I really wanna go for archer and
I want the best DPS possible is this build legit?

Ranger3 Fletcher is a solid build. This build is outdated though, and Fletcher skills have changed since. I’d definitely take Bodkin Point for the defense reduction, and Broadhead arrow now that they’ve fixed the bleed damage ( scales with STR now ). I’d also get 1 point in time bomb arrow, for the knockdown.

1 Like

Is this good?
also I want to go sniper at rank 7, will it go well
and what about stats?
thanks for the help <3

Keep steady aim at 15, and take 1 point out of critical shot instead.

I need to do more tests on Fletcher. Bodkin Point used to apply a 50% defense debuff regardless of level, and now it’s 5% defense debuff per level. So to take full advantage of it for c2 and get that 50% you need 10 points in it. The bleed from Broadhead scales with STR, so it should be okay with 1 point, but I’d like to test it more.

Barbed Arrow absolutely destroys cloth targets, so you’d like to max that as well. Also, Crossfire is your main AoE DPS move, so you’d want to max it too.

However, you don’t have enough points. So I don’t know, you’ll have to decide what’s better.

Magic arrow is necessary?
What about the archer skills are they fine?
And you didn’t answer me about the Musketeer (I accidentally wrote Sniper xD)

Yeah works great with Musketeer. Archer skills are good. Magic Arrow is really useful for the silence and low CD.

So this build is legit? (I left 4 points on fletcher to choose from bodkin to barbed)
Thanks for the help :smiley:

Are there skills you CANT use while burrowed (rogue)?

Say for example I go c3 archer - c1 scout - c3 rogue. Can I use [kneeling shot] while burrowed? Or maybe c1 archer - c3 QS - c3 rogue. Can I activate [running shot] while burrowed?

@WatchGintama Thx for the hidden mechanics findings! Really interesting!

@Anarth Every skill that has no specific “Attack %” on its description has a default 100% Atk scalling, that’s why Vendetta gets bonus damage from Cloaking’s attribute.

Cloaking’s attribute only gives bonus damage based on your base atk value, like others said. It’s the same as Energy Bolt hitting sleeping targets or Electrocute on frozen targets from those own skills attributes, if the attribute says “X% additional physical/magical attack damage” it’s base value, not final skill damage.

If the attribute just says “X% additional damage”, then it is in the end of damage calculation. (well, before magic amp and maybe crit too)

Hello, can anyone help me in this build xD. I see a lot of videos about archers/fletcher/cannoner skills ( i only played with sapper/wugushi ). Well… thanks since already >)