Tree of Savior Forum

🍄 Archer builds/ Skill synergies / Mechanics etc Megathread! 🍄

bump here xD

need to know about this @savs91 build…

i’m actually going through this.

Hey guys can u pls take a look at my build.I try to focus on dps to boss.I take archer c2 to have kneeling shot and crit att for swift step.Ranger c3 to max its steady aim for my fletcher.Do u think its good to waste 2 circle for 10% steady aim bonus dmg or take 1 ranger and 2 wugushi??

You only have a strong aoe, but lack on single target damage, kneeling shot it’s not as great as it looks… a would take instead od c3 Ranger, sapper for control, or wugushi, for a sustainable single target damage… but i’m as clueless as you and came here to see if the build i’m thinking to do is decent and fun :slight_smile:

Well that’s my build, i’m planing it just to PVE, i planned it to have a strong AoE and a decent single target damage

what do you guys think?

Just wanted to clear some things up.

Cloaking works like this (it is the 1.5 at the very beginning)

(((Attack stat * 1.5 + skill damage) * T0 - defense) * crit + crit atk + element + monster damage) * T1~3 * enhance attribute + bonus

For example.

A musketeer with 1k base attack using snipe will do:

((1000 * 1.5 + 6000) - defense) * (1.5 if crit) * 400%

= 30k ( or 45k crit)

Without cloaking, it would do these numbers instead.

= 28k ( or 42k crit)

Also, 75% defense reduction on the monster with the highest defense (789 defense) equals a tiny ~581 more attack. It will be amazing once we get monsters with extremely high defense. It is also a lot better to reduce defense for multi hit skills.

Does anyone knows if you use kneeling shot after you use burrow of rouge?

Please provide critique :slight_smile:

Do old builds on this thread still hold up, by the way?