Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ„ Archer builds/ Skill synergies / Mechanics etc Megathread! šŸ„

Your last path is the best choice. Sapperā€™s damage comes at exactly the right time you need it and you will have a good amount of single target, dual target and aoe with sapper. Going into sapper 2 will give you broomtrap and will make you a very needed party member. Adding rogue to that means that you can have two or potentially infinite amount of traps captured ( unless they fix it ) as in previous beta capture levels did nothing. Eventual backstab on rogue makes it so you lack nothing anymore after archerā€™s single target damage wears off and backstab with a c3 linker and karacha set if itā€™s not changed and backstab nerfed means every 15 seconds you can have 10x overkill kills with 1 hit. Quite fast levelling.

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen capture now only captures circles/traps based on the lvl of the skill. Still really good.

This card is basically Full Draw

Wouldnā€™t that be Caracole?

Either works :stuck_out_tongue:

I call this build the ā€œStealth Warplaneā€

"Falconerā€™s Hanging shot now allows the user to use skills whilst flying."

The idea is to use Falconerā€™s Hanging Shot and then QSā€™ Running Shot to PEW PEW PEW. Optionally you can move around under cloaking and drop Scatter Caltrops, pavice, or Flare shot.

Was thinking similarly, but with Archer C2 instead of Scout. Why Scout?

Simple reason : Cloaking. Who doesnā€™t love Cloaking?

Scout because you can be invisible in the air! And hereā€™s my STEALTH BOMBER build

Useful or not, I guess it IS pretty badass to fly cloaked.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if bird carrying you is still visble tho, xD

you uncloak if Broom trap etc hits so itā€™s not very useful atm. But yeah ITS AWESOME

Damn really canā€™t decide what to go for with my PvP archer now, stuck at rank 14 trying to decideā€¦

QS 3 and then adding Whatever (fletcher, falconer etc)

Archer 3 + Scout + Whatever (fletcher probably)

Ranger 3 + Whatever (fletcher probably)

QS only gets you running shot but running shot is good DPS whilst remaining mobile and can now be comboed with falconer flight too. Maybe the Pavise can be of some modest use too.

Ranger gives multi-target slow, which an opponent team may be immune to. Barrage helps PvE a bit.

Archer gets you instant-full draw and maxed out multi-shot (maybe interesting with cloaking from Scout, at least until you get magic arrow)

Pvp archer doesnt have Scout. Not until they fix the bug: players can see your shadow under your feet while in pvp vs you (when you invisible) and the dust animation still appear when we are cloaked and move. Some told to me to jump while invisible to create less dust but jumping reveals invisibility so lol.

EDIT: Oh and invisibility cannot be activated when you hit limit of buffs so during group pvp with many buffs you might as well be unable to hide.

Dunno but saw a lot of scouts hiding indefinitely basically in PvP games now when spectating so seems to work ok.

Max buffs might be a bigger issue though.

i heard that wugushi poison scale with STR, is that true? can anyone suggest me some stat build for wugushi? str 2: dex 1?

It scaled with physical attack, so yea.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to share two interesting things I learned from testing yesterday.

Stake Stokades acts like a wall to Cryo3 snowball. It cannot be picked up and basically blocks the cryo from coming near you AND damages them while they touch it.

If you use Claymore and the snowball picks it up, you can activate the claymore and it will melt the snowball/stop the skill early.

#cryokinocounter #archer2016

3 Likes

Some new tactics:
Safety zone can be broken by putting a flare shot on it. It will count as hits and it also hits pretty fast.

Capture/Detonate works on Hail (ele skill)

Would Scout+Muskeeter be a good match?

Using Snipe while using the cloaking attribute sounds painful.

I donā€™t know, but maybe the bonus is 50% of your attack damage, not 50% over the Snipe damage.