Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ„ Archer builds/ Skill synergies / Mechanics etc Megathread! šŸ„

What did he even level in Quarrel Shooter? Iā€™m guessing he went Archer C3 and QS C1, but I can only see Caltrops and Pavise from QS in that video, so thatā€™s 5 points left.

Any correction?

I still think Iā€™m going Sapper > Fletcher but will be trying this out too.

From the amount of caltrop hits its definitely only one rank of QS. That would mean 2 ranks of archer and rest wugushi. Basing on level Iā€™d say 2 ranks, it might be 3 already unsure honestly.

If 2 that means the aoe damage will still get a damage boost.

Judging on the autoattacks/oblique shot hits heā€™s a dex build. Low damage.

Thats all I can tell from the vid other then the fact that it looks awesome ^^

I donā€™t know if going for QS just for 1 skill is worth, seems like a waste. Plus in the Wugushi post the user says Wugushi C3 is pretty disappointing. The video looks good but isnā€™t Broom Trap and Claymore better?

I came up with this instead:

What do you think?

I made this burn build based on the concept of dealing ā€œpassiveā€ damage on the enemies.I have wugushi c2 for poison ( obvious) an fletcher c1 for bleeding ( Broadhead) and burning ( Crossfire burn attribute).
I thought about picking Quarrel Shooter c1 instead of archer c3 for the spikes, that kinda fits the gimmick, but the fact that I would have to change weapons to make use of his others skills along with fletcher made me go for archer c3. I could choose hunter for the Coursing too. Here it is:

Now some questions.
In the matter of archer c3, I donā€™t quite know what Iā€™m doing honestly, what are your thoughts about it? Should I go for Hunter instead? Would Quarrel Shooter worth it?
Bodkin Point, Barbed Arrow or both? Iā€™ve picked Bodkin 'cause of the higher party synergy.(Forget this question, I put some more thought on it and realized that I can put just one point on Broadhead and the rest go to Barbed Arrow)

Has someone tested the burn attribute from crossfire? If so, is it any good?
Why can I change the color of the overheat ā€˜Oā€™ in the overheat skills? Is it relevant?

Thank you guys and sorry for that many questions. English is not my native language, so Iā€™m sorry for any weird mistake too :grin:

hmm that makes me wonder: what is more useful by comparison: 1 rank in hunter or 1 rank in Quarrel shooter when combined with wugushi? you get single target knockdown/ dps increase from hunter and ranged defense/ aoe aggro pull from qs

Ouchā€¦

Falconerā€™s hanging shot can only auto attack confirmed by this thread

What do you think about my build? Wanted to focus on Hiding and Single target dps. Any critique would be great in helping me iron this out. :3

First things that come to mind are these: oblique shot on high skilllevel will eat through your sp like crazy and full draw can be instacast with level 7, so if you donā€™t want it for dps, you cold use the points somewhere else; my suggestion: swift step - you get 25% crit chance with its attribute and it helps with mobility, since we donā€™t have sprint and you donā€™t plan on taking Schwarzer Reiter.

only thing i would change would transform it into my own build, so iā€™ll stop there :smiley:

Good point. :slight_smile: Not that good with this skill simulator thing so any help is much appreciated. X3

if you donā€™t mind losing archer 3 you could take fletcher, which is an amazing class for single target damage ( or aoe if you build for it)

i should play archer with mouse, auto or keypad. which gave you a better experience aiming skills and all?

Itā€™s too personal, try everything and choose what better suits you.

i vastly prefer mouse and wasd over the other options, only problem you might encounter is returning to your quest objective with multiple choices, when you click your destination it counts as a click on the field, but if you stand against a wall it works np

Ok well after reading from top to bottom (avoiding the redundant or lackluster skills) this is what I came up with. I will probably have a hard time on the earlier ranks when it comes to killing bosses since I chose Oblique over Multishot for aoe but hopefully it will pay off once I reach Fletcher with Broadhead & Barbed.

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

i found out that you really canā€™t avoid getting oblique up a bit, but i started focusing on multishot, because itā€™s the only thing that is actually working well to kill strong enemies/ bosses or small groups effectively.

just unlocked rank 3 hunter and that class quest is awful, at one point i had to kite and fight like 7 level 57 enemies to get to some rocks ( i was level 42!) <.<

Multishot is alright for mobbing to some extent, at higher levels might be better then oblique - and costs less. With the attribute to increase casting time itā€™s very good.

I took hunter on rank 3 aswell, god damn that was a bad choice haha :grin: honestly, the bastard is supposed to heal to full when you give him meat - he heals for 250? The hell is that, a gust of wind will disable him :joy: and since Iā€™m fighting mobs 6 levels above me on average, his autoattacks deal 1 all the time :joy:

I guess he gets better later on as he levels and you invest more into him, but right now itā€™s bad to the point Iā€™ll probably remake my character and go archer 3-> wugushi. Oh well, fml. Iā€™m still waiting for confirmation from @jochris, I sent him a message earlier today but as it is, damn itā€™s bad. Like, with the amount of mobs and aoe they do when I was in the chapel, thereā€™s just no way to keep him up seriously.

Since i like pet and poison thingy, i think iā€™m going to try the ā€œpoisonus hunterā€ build from the 1st post
Just a question: how should i distribute my stats?

I wouldnā€™t propose poisonus hunter, hunter counterpart is really meh at the start of it, might get rolling but pet AI seems wonky at best.

It might be due to latency issues but sometimes I can kill a mob with autoattacks before he even notices thereā€™s a target. Sure he helps when Iā€™m being swamped with mobs as he attacks them nicely then, but Iā€™m an archer Iā€™m not going to be swamped with mobs itā€™s counterintuitive.

Iā€™m remaking my wugushi with c3 archer instead, Iā€™d propose you do the same unless youā€™re not a powergamer and just want to enjoy yourself, then hunter might be alright.

So i got leather mastery lvl 2. But it doesnā€™t seem to have increased my evasion stat in the char info. Is it supposed to? When I use < 3 leather equips my evasion doesnā€™t fall. And it doesnā€™t increase when I have 3 or 4.

I think at lvl 2 itā€™s 2%? So you know, it will take some time to actually get the full benefit.