Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo is your new god

ITs only 15% now after patch.

oh, i did not know that, but still, damage of pelt skills are still below of that of rodelero, take into consideration the animation as well, im guessing thats the reason why there are separate attributes for increasing pelt and rodelero skill damages is because of this. Anyway, I still think that Murm will do the best damage only if there is a Rodel C3 in its circles for a 10s burst of strike damage, after that, all skills are just fillers, you can even use other circle’s skills instead of pelt since the damage is now practically the same after boosting pelt skills compared to dps circles

You’re really underestimating how these attributes stack up lol. Any DPS circle before Rank 8 will do less damage than the buffed Pelt skills. Guaranteed.

( 516 x 750% ( Lvl 15 Umbo Blow with attribute + High Guard) ) x 2.35 (Slithering, High Kick, Headbutt - High Guard debuff)

That’s 9094.5 damage without adding STR from characters, or DEF from the enemy. Combine that with 2 overheats, and the fact it hits twice on staggered enemys. AND a possible strike bonus depending on what you’re fighting.

What would you take other than Pelt that would cover that?

+750% umbo blow would be x 8.5 and +235% strike damage would be x 3.35, so actually 14,693.

1 Like

i don’t know if the maths is right and how it works in reality.
but here’s some things to take note of:

with max High Guard’s specialty for Umbo Blow, description says 'applies damage of Umbo Blow to 330% (the 20% starts at Lv2. So at Lv5, its only +80%. Not 100% at Lv5). So if i uds this correctly, its 330% of 516, which is 1702.8.

Then there’s High Guard’s atk penalty. does it apply to the whole maths? does it also apply to the ‘516’, which is the skill’s dmg? i dunno. i did some testing and i tried all kinds of different calculations to try to get the formula so that it matches with the damage numbers that i saw on screen. i just couldn’t. but yes, it still does more damage. however, not more than what i had calculated with high guard’s atk penalty. i dont wanna dive into it becos its time consuming and numerous experiments has brought me no where closer to the truth. so maybe you folks can take over if interested. :grin:.

You may refer to my Tests i had done for High Guard:

anyway, i wonder how the maths will apply from Murmillo’s 400%. the 400% will be applied to the skills of course. While High Kick, Slithering and Headbutt will be applied to the monsters.

btw, why is it ‘2.35’? shouldn’t Headbutt give 50%? don’t tell me you seriously thought of deducting -15% from there and not from the whole maths?? :joy::joy::joy:

To be honest it looks like his Shinobi skills were doing most of the work there, but I suppose he’s probably Murmillo class lv 1. Still too early to conclude anything

Nah it’s probably because he doesn’t have 30m silver saved up to max out all the essential attributes yet

i believe they will copy the helmet
Here’s fencer shinobi
fencer has attribute that use Rapier give 15% more damage to pierce skill

as you can see damage different from real body and bunshin only from concentrate, so they do copy that attribute

Helmet is a skill, not a passive, so big chance is that it will not be copied

people already tested if you cast the buff skills before casting bunshin they do copy the buff except Concentrate

So if we put helm 1st then cast bunshin maybe they can copy it

You can see in the golem video that they don’t copy.
When he uses shooting star he hits for more or less 17k and the clones 7k

what’s skills that bunshin can copy now ?
i’m a little off

New :

• moulinet
  • Umbo & Rim Blow
  • Shield bash

*Edit : after sees the video. There’s different damage between real body and clone, so it’s mean they don’t get buff from the helmet.

I dunno what was upadated exactly.

I know that for pelt and rod they added umbo/rim blow and shield bash, but it seems shooting star was also added to the list with this patch (and maybe more from other classes).

Shooting star, really? They’re pushing the shieldnobi meme hard.

its a bug tho xD xD xD

U know what to do now so call tanks stat reset and throw all in to Str :laughing: IMC doesnt like tank builds only dps

i dont know maybe murmillo not good on CON

here’s a video i’ve seen murmillo class using headBUTT 4k ~ 5k damage 31kHP
level 278

Hmmm but that headbut is mostly for stunning purposes right???

As far as everyone is concerned about it, yes.