Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Spawning. Need higher rate?

Have to quit playing for now. 50% was a joke as expected.

As we keep on saying, things need to re-spawn in under 30 seconds of dying.

Have any sort of spawn timer higher than 30 seconds is just going to leave people with the exact same complaints that the maps are empty and nothing is there to kill.

Pretty much any high level map is empty still and there is no where to ‘grind’ because of it.

Especally for classes like Bokor who require a static farming place to make use of their zombies, they wont even be able to play the game this way.

1 Like

need more monster density specially at higher levels… i dont mind grinding as long as there are monster to kill

Another Patch not touching the spawn to single timers instead of global… OMG! It’s unplayable as is right now… This ■■■■ is intended? IMC is going to kill the hype this way? =(

It’s not unplayable, it’s not enjoyable now.
iCBT2 is far more enjoyable despite of rampant lags and error also bots, at least they’re hanging out at kepa only.

I’m not a fan of grinding same monster over and over but for some gear i desire, hell i’ll do it, on iCBT2 i feel comfortable farming monster although it’s scarce but it spawns consistently and not having to compete each other and being an ■■■■■■■ is pure bliss.

Such is Vubbe Fighter blood, it’s god knows how expensive is that thing.
Few days ago i told myself though the spawn rates is inconsistent at least i have plenty channel to predict when it’s going to spawn. I endured, counting, waiting, roaming that map over and over. Lo, and behold today the channel reduced from 20 to 8. After 1hr of despair. I quitted.

So please IMC, we don’t ask much, please reinstate old iCBT2 spawn mechanism.Thank you.

its really too slow on later maps. some of the maps just feel so empty later on where theres literally nothing but like 1-2 monsters on the screen. when they giving only like 0.1% a kill its very slow when they spawn every 2 minutes

+1 to this. People resort to KS just to finish their quest and it’s really annoying.

I don’t think IMC will read this or even notice the thread, however They either need to go back to individual spawn timers or increase density by 200%. What i don’t understand is the reasoning for zone wide respawn timers, in a game made for grinding no matter how much you boost the spawn time or add desnity it still means waiting for each cycle.

I truly hope they aren’t under the delusion that this is a great way of lmiting progress, if thats the case restore individual spawn timers but reduce mob exp by 25%. Id just rather be killing mobs than waiting.

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie The spawn SYSTEM still doesnt work. Dont try changing the rate, but change the SYSTEM back to what it was if you really want to solve this.

1 Like

What’s the point of having a feedback section then?

People got hopeful a week ago when they released those patch notes early, then came the patch and turns out those notes were actually misleading and they haven’t really done anything to address this issue in the slightest.

I’d like to hear, for starters, some reasoning on why spawns got changed in the way they did when the game hit obt in korea (and now here).

I don’t really care why they were changed but as it is now the spawns are just messed up.

Need them fixed for the game to be enjoyable.

1 Like

ist so annoying to wait for respawn in a grinding game fix this please !!!

We need higher rates especially for monsters like vubble fighter but not more than enough for sure. The way to spawn should change as well. Instead of having mobs show up in bulk periodically in spots, you can try refreshing instantaneously and distributing the new mobs randomly across maps to make the game more grind friendly (quest mobs are exceptions here).

50% was too low and doesn change the density problem abit - only a few maps got high density and make it worthwile to grind on - all others are…well ya useless…you discover them and thats it - try killing billions of bla bla shaman for the gem when there are only 5 on the whole map

also anchoring mobs is sooo bad for a grinding experience…whenever you try to get a decent pull some of those run back again and its just so…ewwww…please use the ragnarok example and let us pull some decents mobs together…also party play would be more fun this way…and adding more channels to the “high priority” maps - 3 channels isn enough i feel…i mean even if just 1party farms the grinding feels so slowpoke cause 70% of the time you spend in running from corner A to corner B in hope to find 5 mobs to pull

Another maintenance and the monster spawn timer/rate wasn’t even mentioned. That makes me think in the pesimist way that this dam thing is intended and will ramain this way… Killing my hype for the game. I have no choice but to quit since I’m not enjoying the game at all, maybe one day they change their mind… =(

i’m just starting to feel bored, can’t grind, can’t quest, can’t get equipment, they create an game that let you do nothing
and no response from dev team

Really need a higher respawn rate, I am new to the game and just spending most of my time running in circles. If you want to make a grind game, increase the spawn rates!

2 Likes

I had such high hopes for the game because i thought it was a grind game…but the only thing that can make you level up is questing for EXP cards…
People that say you can choose to grind or quest is false, because with this spawnrate, even if you use 30% exp tomes, you just have to wait all the time for mobs. And with 90% of the maps having a poor mob density and a shyt spawn rate i feel like quitting soon…

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie
Can we get some official word if it’s still being looked at?

I don’t mind waiting if it’s getting changed at some point but I think there hasn’t been a word about monster spawns since the last change.
I could be wrong though.

You are not wrong, the only word we got was 3 weeks ago and it was only a “I’ll notify the DEVs about this” and that’s it ‘-’

I hope it gets changed. the monster spawn rate is still noticeably bad in some zone. If i have to wait 20+ minutes for enough monsters to respawn for a kill 20 quest when there are only 2 other people on a map there’s something wrong.