Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Spawning. Need higher rate?

I’ve stopped playing until a lot of these issues have been addressed, and going back to ESO. Completing certain quests with the current spawn rate is extremely frustrating, and with archers blasting their ways through all the mobs I feel I can’t do anything productive. Don’t even get me started on trying to complete collections or craft anything worthwhile. Once the spawn levels are at a normal level I’ll come back.

You’ve basically turned an expected grind heavy game into a fight for limited resources. It’s driving up the prices of items to an ungodly amount and ruining the very limited economy. I see most people running around hitting as many spawns as possible once, just to claim the drops for that monster. Leaving the rest of us with nothing at all.

i Wonder if imc didn’t reduced the respawn rates so we need to buy more exp tomes, after charging us for early acess, i dont have much fait that this is a player focused company, kinda mercenary.

And level up, they didn’t start up yet, guess this game is going to be a pay2win ■■■■…

This game grinding is currently like Tibia, the only difference is that Tibia is single spawn timers with the rule of NEVER spawning near a player.

You go to a place to farm lvl or loot and you cant because there is aroud 8 other people camping the room and you cant even change channels because we have just a few and all is 24h full… I didn’t play the closed betas but I got jelly when I saw the video that someone posted here, that looked sooo smooth and nice. Now I paid to play a game that is worse than it’s initial beta… WTH?

TIP for IMC: STOP using amazon servers, especially the free ones! Build one on your base or whatever it is called, invest on a really good server, that way people will enjoy the game and will buy more cash. Also you got over 1 million dollars just with this early acces assuming that EVERYONE bought one time cheapest option. You can get a hell of a great server with that! :rage:

5 Likes

+1

I enjoyed the game during iCBT but the spawn rates right now make me not want to play at all.

Ironic, yes?

A korean grind game with no monsters to grind on. Well, there are other places but it’s definitely not glizardo.

Just tossing in my two cents here: Yes. Absolutely, positively, 100% with all my hope, yes. This game needs to increase both the spawn frequency and the number of spawn points. Sitting around for 30-60 seconds with nothing to do is the exact opposite of fun, which is what a game is supposed to be. There’s very little point in hunting mobs in other areas of the map since all the good spots are camped anyway, and by the time you get back to the spot you were originally camping there’s somebody else there and you’ve managed to find maybe 2-3 stray mobs during your exploration.

This, along with the trading problems (which is a thing for another topic) is basically the biggest thing ruining this game for me. A grinder with nothing to grind on =/ give me more victims! This is made even worse as a Cleric > Priest, I have zero ranged attacks so most of the mobs just get stolen from me anyway.

Yeah the spawn rates are pretty garbage in a lot of places. I was doing that one lowbie quest the other day, the one where you have to kill Poisoned Kepa’s near the stink-carts. There was a single poisoned kepa in the entire area, and when I killed it - I had to wait 5+ minutes for a measley one to respawn. Had to change channels twice just to get the remaining 3.

Yes please, the current spawn rate is so ridiculous …

I just wanted to show support here. The combat system is probably the best part of this game. Making monsters spawn so infrequently that I can’t just combat is really a shame. I just wanna kill some stuff sometimes. Let me. :[

+1 in this thread. 20 characters…

+1…People spend more time waiting for the spawns than actually grinding exp.

Ya… Completely agreeing with this.

better spawnrates please.

The point of a low spawn is to actually give people time to socialize imo. Not like anyone wants that feature while trying to min–max all those complimentary XP boosters. Grinding is for wery sweious pweople.

i wish for higher density/spawnrate as well…also get rid of the aggro cap…its so silly that i can only mob 5 and the rest is looking around dumb not reacting x.x why the heck i made an aoe class >:> i wanna grind the way i wanna without being restricted not to…thats on of the things wich really bother me

+1 Aye for monster spawn rate increase

Bumping for better spawn rates. Even on low-pop channels I’m having to wait at least 5 minutes for quest mobs to spawn. If IMC wants questing and grinding to feel smooth and actually enjoyable, then they’re gonna have to make quest objects and mobs way more accessible.

I can only play this game so long before the boredom of waiting for spawns kicks in and I just play something else. Good game ruined by incompetent developers with bad ideas.

Hasn’t been too bad for me. I’m only lvl 80 though and switch channels if there is too many people and dont feel like waiting. Quests bugging out takes up way more time for me vs respawn rate.

Sure, sometimes it might take like a little while if there is only 5 mobs for a quest, but there really hasnt been too many quests like that and its ok to slow down sometimes. might meet some people while you wait. If you don’t like people, try change channels like i mentioned earlier…

Same here for me.

The monster spawn was good before you added the global spawn timer to maps which screwed every monster’s personal spawn time. It make the processes of grinding monster dreadful and I’m someone who loves grinding for things.

Some monster are hunted to death, I spent over 10h hunting for Vubbe fighter and I only managed to kill 90 of them which is ridiculous considering the time investment. It’s okay for a very rare monster to have very rare loots (like the MVPs) but for normal monsters (especially low level one) to go by that formula is an horrible design choice, especially since some of those drop very rare and good items.

There’s no point in ridding the bots out of a game if it comes at the cost of your player base, you’re tackling the problem by the wrong end. Restriction for gold seller might have been justified if they actually blocked them, now they are just restricting the normal player while the gold seller are still ruining the game.