Tree of Savior Forum

Missing NPC in Owl Burial Ground?

Suicide mission, haha

I had this issue in OBT. All i did was coming back to the map when i was lvl 130, and baan there it was!

It seems that the solution for this quest is that One of your status (STR/CON/INTSPR/DEX) must exceed 100 or more. NOT accumulated of all stats > 100 point. it must be AT LEAST one of your stats exceeding 100 points.

Definitely not, I had well over 150 in str and it still wasnā€™t here.

Can confirm this was not the case for me as I had 120 SPR at the time. I came back at lv145 to farm some ellom bells to craft Valia and suddenly he was there!

This is some of the image that I found somewhere contributed by @Gunnr though I do not know who is the original poster of this image. Thanks to them.

I had no stat above 100 and I could see the NPC, so that is definitely not what makes the NPC appear.

I had only 1 death and the NPC was there for me (I tried to make it to the NPC with 0 deaths so I could check if this was right or not, but I got ganked by an OP mob :stuck_out_tongue:). So I donā€™t think this is right either.

i guess the closest right answer would be each class have their own conditions; having Swordman class as the lowest requirement among these 4 classes. :slight_smile:

Just adding my experiences, but. I saw the NPC there when I wasā€¦

Level 103 wizard, rank 4
Black hair dye quest done
Less than 100 in any specific stat
Did not kill any monsters in the map
Did not do any of the Owl Burial Ground quests
Completed the quests of the map before the Burial Ground, with the dead soldiers
Only died 4 times in game
Using a Token
Around 8pm PST last night, 10pm EST
Over 10k kill count, hunter achievement unlocked
Not in a party, completely solo
Did not complete Mage Tower main quest
Did complete a few instanced dungeons

I didnā€™t do anything special, I just walked into the map and went directly to the area where the NPC should be, and he was there, and I did the quest. I have no idea what caused it, but those are some of the things people were mentioning, so thatā€™s my experience.

Just because Iā€™ve seen this thread bumped a lot. To make the NPC appear (this is confirmed) you just have to kill a bunch of mobs on the map. Then he will give you a time trial to kill more mobs to prove your worth. GG.

this is not true. as many have posted above, they have entered the map and rushed straight to the NPC, and could see it, while others spent a lot of time trying out this ā€˜solutionā€™, and could not see it after many hours of grinding.

Wtf. Just finish mage tower quest. Then comback to owl maps. :sunglasses: Thats it!

Even if you donā€™t finish the mage tower quests, it /can/ be there, so the trigger is really something else, or possibly random per person.

BUT everytime I get to that map, since CBT2, itā€™s always there the first time I visit the area.

Finally figured out what the solution is for this.

Your character must have 100 in a stat to see the NPC. Just confirmed it and tested it on three different characters. Thanks to Miuh for the info.

1 Like

Bookmarked.

Iā€™m 126, but I donā€™t have 100+ in any stat. I can confirm that I canā€™t see the NPC.

Iā€™m going to check again after getting 100+ and then Iā€™ll go back here to confirm it. :slight_smile:

I can confirm this as well.

As I promised, Iā€™m back here with a stat (CON) above 100. And yes, the NPC is there.

Thanks for sharing the info @dcandrews7 :upside_down:

I also can confirm this, just tested it out. I was on the map with almost 100 dex and the NPC wasnā€™t there, spend some EXP Cards and made my DEX 100, NPC simply appeared instantly, didnā€™t even had to get out and come back to the map.

Note that a Necklace I had giving 10 Dex didnā€™t work, had to reach 100 with my own stats.

After mage tower quest will appear. :blush:

Based on what Iā€™ve done, here some of things you have to do to see the pink-dye NPC :

1. Finish all the quest in Owl Burial Ground
  2. Get 100 points in 1 stat (not total all of stat)
  3. You have to get Hunter achievement at least (killing 10k monsters)
  4. Finish black hair dye quest by killing 500 hanaming (not sure if you have to do this one, but lets do it, just in case ^^)

Iā€™m female priest with Level 107, so I think thereā€™s nothing to do with your class, level or even gender :slight_smile:

Now my problem is killing 15 monster in 2 minutes. itā€™s not because I canā€™t but the monster doesnā€™t show up that much, so I keep failing lol