Tree of Savior Forum

Missing NPC in Owl Burial Ground?

It is, it has just just appeared for me at level 122 :slight_smile: Was checking a few times a day.

yeah i have the same problem he does not show up for me i have done all quests have 23k kill while my BF could still access this npc with 14k kills so kills has nothing to do with it. lets hope imc fixes this cause this kinda blows

Got the NPC yesterday. The only things I have done (that I hadnā€™t done before) were instanced dungeons. Somebody else come in to disclaim completing dungeons being the criteria.

What the serverā€™s time you guys found him? some quests only appear in a certain time of the day

I have done everything. Observerd for 24hrs, still doesnt appear. Maybe the the issue is im a token user. Or account bugged(klaipeda server) I think i should give up the pink hair dye. Bummer imc.

You shouldnā€™t fret too much over it. The NPC always appears eventually. So just donā€™t worry about it and go back every 20 levels or so to see if the NPC is there yet.

In CBT I saw the NPC without completing any dungeons.

I am kind of hoping IMC made the requirements for the NPC to appear random for each person - just for the troll factor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, so, my team name starts with T and I could see the NPC as soon as I got to the map, around level 110. Is anyone else with a team name starting with T in the same boat? :grinning:

im not token user neither from klaipeda serverā€¦ and still not found, i have done every quest aand map sides everything! but im kind of giving up too

you only need to do the black hair quest nothing elseā€¦

no. this was shown to be incorrect earlier. i have the black hair, but donā€™t see this NPC

I donā€™t have black hair, i didnā€™t do all the quests of the map, and i still encountered it. I wasnā€™t even aware it gave the pink hair related achievement, hehā€¦iā€™ve met it completely at random.

Lvl 140 and still waiting hopelessly for this npc to appear.

Appeared on my first - and last - run of the map. Heck I didnā€™t even know it was a hidden quest at first. Didnā€™t do anything out of the ordinary : it was not my first nor my last quest on that map, I didnā€™t complete it at 100% yet either.

Just a wild guess, but it miiiight be related to what heā€™s telling you before and after he gives you the quest. Still no idea what the requirements are though, but I guess itā€™s food for thought?

soā€¦ what does he tell you before and after the quest? people who canā€™t take the quest canā€™t take it because they donā€™t even see the NPC. we cant talk to it to see what it says.

weirdā€¦ i manage to finish the quest but it only gave me 20 sp and NO pink hair reward!!! HEEEEEELPPPPPPP!!! :sob:

F1 > achievement tab
scroll down until you see an achievement with lock treasure box click on this treasure box then click on 3rd tab character setting you will see your pink hair.

oh gawdā€¦ i didnt knowā€¦thanks for the info :smile_cat:

The same , when i do quests in owl buriel ground i dont met this npc , but when i rich 130 lvl , i see the achievment and go for owl buriel ground and this npc stay , i got my pink hair !

this is a party questā€¦ and trust me you will need a partyā€¦ mob after mob after mobā€¦

My friend and I found a probable solution.

It must be related to the number of times you died.

We have been questing together, she as a tanky healer and me as a glass cannon wizard so I died a lot of times and she barely died.

When we got there I could see the NPC but she couldnā€™t. We tried a lot of different things around the map but the NPC only appeared after she killed herself around 10 times and reloaded the map (changed map and came back).

Hope this help somehow.

1 Like

Tried it but he didnā€™t appearā€¦