Tree of Savior Forum

Missing NPC in Owl Burial Ground?

Hi, first time creating a thread here. So, the NPC for the pink dye quest in Owl Burial Ground is not appearing in my game for some reason, I’ve asked peers in the area and they all can see it. I already finished all other quests in this area (yes, even the golem one) and am currently level 103, is there another requirement I’m not aware of? Is it a bug? Should I report it? I’m pretty desperate for the pink hair, as you can see.

Well It’s not missing but I’m not sure what’s requirement to make him appear though. :cry:

Start NPC: Grave guard Romas
Romas is looking at you with pity. Talk to him.
Objective: Talk to grave manager Romas

Romas says he had to bury a revelator once so do not be over confident. Defeat 15 monsters nearby within 2 minutes and prove taht you are not weak.
Objective: Pass the test of Romas

Defeated 15 monsters in 2 minutes. Talk to Romas.
Objective: Talk to grave manager Romas
End NPC: Grave guard Romas

Have you done quest in Kateen Forest?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve done all of the quests in Kateen Forest Entrance

Are you sure you didn’t miss any sub quest in Owl burial ground?

http://tosdatabase.net/us/quests/

If really did all it might be something else. :scream:

Just checked database, it appears that I really have completed every quest in Burial Grounds :frowning:. I wonder what’s wrong. Quests have been quite buggy to me (please notice the Girl in Danger quest in the screenshot).

Isn’t that a low level main quest? Maybe try clear those first?

They’re broken for me :confused:

Same problem here. Cleared everything, did every quest - although there IS some kind of stone tablet that I can’t interact with near the entrance to Owl Burial Ground, maybe that’s the problem?

Same to me, I can’t see the NPC :/!

Also having this issue. Has anyone figured it out yet? I’ve been questing along with some friends. They both can see it yet I can’t, yet I’ve done all the same quests they have. Same level, too.

what pink dye quest he only gave me +20 mana potion…

It’s an achievement reward from completed that quest.

1 Like

In the same boat, even checked on my alt character, neither of which can see the NPC.

You need to finish the mage tower main quest as well

I leveled with a friend who was on the same main quest as me, (in Fedimian Suburbs) and he was able to see the NPC and do the quest for the pink hair, while I wasn’t even able to see the NPC.

I’ve tried attempting to click the area where the NPC stands in all UI Modes and tried having a friend with the quest share the quest or assisting a friend with the quest which would normally finish the quest for me. None of which solved the issue.

PS, I made an alt mage and he doesn’t show up for her either. EDIT: Checked on my 42 Male Ranger all three characters he doesn’t show up on so I’m assuming its an account issue.

Happened to me and my gf too. I can see the npc but she cant.

@totenorthe

Doesnt seem to be an acc issue. I cant see the NPC on my level 70 barb, but I can do it on my level 112 paladin. Gf cant see it on her level 112 priest. She hasnt checked with other char.

i have npc and i havent quest in mage tower…

Some problem here.
My bf cant see npc with pally 112 and i can see npc at lvl 109!
we cant check with other character but we have quest always together so is impossble that this npc have requirement.
maybe bug graphic for many acc

I’ve played with my gf for the entire time and i can see the npc and she doesn’t, we are both lvl 101 and have not done a single quest from kateen forest nor owl burial grounds; the only difference is that i did the hanaming and the hunter achiv as i’am the dps and she supports. I’m trying to get both achivement up to check if there is some kind of requiment with them.

Note: I’m 101 male swordman, she is a 101 female cleric, if that is somewhat important.

Hanaming achivement changed nothing and she still needs like 5k mobs for the hunter one, can someone confirm if it is a requiment?

@STAFF_J
@STAFF_Marikim
@STAFF_Shawn

Please take a look into this