Tree of Savior Forum

Missing NPC in Owl Burial Ground?

You are only right on one of those things all you need for that npc to show up is have 100 points in any stat so only #2 is correct # 1,3 and4are irrelevant since I got the quest without getting #1 and #4

#3 is also irrelevant as I got the pink dye on a character who has less than 10k kills.

It’s 100% dependent on having 100 or over 100 stat point on one or more stats. So if you have 100 int then it will show but if you have 50 int and 50 con it will NOT show. I have 3 characters over 170 and one almost 100 as of now and after many trials and errors I can guarantee you that the requirement for the NPC is having 100 points on a stat. Now the one part I’m not sure is if that 100 stat points is including from items or not but I’m inclined to believe that if you have 100 stats points on one stat even with stats from items the NPC shows up.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS, WHAT IS THE ISSUE WITH THIS MISSING NPC?
I assure everyone that I have done this with a newbie char that I had just made , all I did was grind it to level 106, and I GOT The pink hair quest and completed it. So it has nothing to do with anything that was posted above.

It’s just a level requirement. You need to be a certain level for it to appear. I did the same thing back when I made my second Wizzie character.

You just need to grind to a certain level and it’ll appear. You can ignore everything if you want. If I remember correctly I was at level 110 or 115 when I did the quest.

You need to have 100 point in 1 of your stats.

The NPC appear after my cleric have 100+ SPR.

Well i completed the quest but where is the reward?

same thing happened with my other char, i completed the stamina reward quest(practice doll repairing) i didnt get the reward either

Check on your achievment list =) Youll see a chest next to the achieve

It worked for me too.
I used the reset of the event put the 100 in a status and ‘’ voilà ‘’.
He appeared to me.