Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor 2 Black Death Steam Sometimes doesnt Spread within Contact

I have added video on the OP.

never really had any videos but I definitely noticed the change doing uphill from before and after the patch. before the patch, the bds spreads are ok then after the patch, its hard to even spread the poison on point blank clumped up no space in between mobs without using pandemic.

You cracked the code. Ninja nerf a popular class to get more ppl interested in reset DLC. Lol IMC always a few steps ahead of us. $$$

5 Likes

Any update?
/20characteres

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @Staff Any Update Please?

Fix Kabbalists “Merkabah: Divine Protection” attribute problem (i.e. the canceling of aura effects in the crosssection of two auras, also affecting Dievs Laima and Zeymyna statue) first before trying to solve this one[as it is already persisting longer than “the problem” with Plague Vapors], Kabbalist actually loses damage in contrast to Plague Doctor that can manually fix the “bug” (if it even is a bug) by using Pandemic…

I received an answer for ticket:

"Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are deeply apologize for the inconvenience, it might have caused.
Our Development Team is already aware of this matter and they are working on a resolution. We can only ask for your patience and understanding while the issue is still being addressed.

Again, we apologized for the inconvenience.

Announcement will be posted on our official website for News and Updates regarding to this issue.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team"

2 Likes

I have a feeling this one will be fixed in the next maintenance

Hope they put back Spread Soon <3 thanks for this

1 Like

Thank you.
/20characteres

No fixes on the upcoming patch. Thanks to IMC

2 Likes

Please fix this bug while we are in maintenance. It’s kinda annoying when Black Death Steam doesn’t spread when in contact. Hopefully, it will be fixed this time. Thanks! @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

It will be fixed in three months. Never “next week” lol

Still no fix. I’ve tried it awhile ago. Seriously IMC.

1 Like

It wont be fixed until the next big patch. IMC doesn’t hot fix anything.

I’m actually curious why they didn’t label this one in the post they made detailing issues with that last patch, when they already had someone post a video a bit before that for them.

It seems we’ll have to live with the current state for a while.

I’m also wondering why they didn’t mention this as a known issue, when that was posted after the report. I feel like bds is one of the main reasons to play pd. I hope this isn’t going to take the same amount of time that it took them to fix Laima. There seems to always be something wrong with my pd, lol.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines
Any update on this?

"Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are deeply apologize for the inconvenience, it might have caused.
Our Development Team is already aware of this matter and they are working on a resolution. We can only ask for your patience and understanding while the issue is still being addressed.

Again, we apologized for the inconvenience.

Announcement will be posted on our official website for News and Updates regarding to this issue.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team"

1 Like

They stated this as bug and currently being investigated

1 Like

Sometimes those bugs are caused by things totally unrelated in the game’s code after big changes/patches. Fixing them is not merely a matter of wanting to, it also includes the ability to identify the issue and then work towards fixing it.

They are aware of the bug and have stated they are working towards working on it. Posting about it everyday will change nothing. Sadly we can only wait.