Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues: September 5, 2017

oh i was just about to ask this ‘w’/

Just like Necro’s skeletons/Bokor’s Zombies, it seems like Sapper’s traps ( Stockades ) are affected too.

1 Like

Im getting an error whenever I try to repair my equipments in a squire shop (crafter is still using the skill)

1 Like

Current list:

• Squire cant repair itens. (new)

• Bokor and Nrcromancers summons are stuck at Lv1. (new)

• Telekinesis insta VGA. (close to half-year old)

• Thauma big head + small hat. (2 months old)

• Plague Doctor poison is not spreading. (1 month old)

• Forums cant load pictures. (1 month old)

Uploading…

• Rune caster, rune of giants moviment animation desynchronization. (3 months old)

*Rummors that warlock is buged too after this patch.

Update:

• Oracle skill: “Change” is giving random Lv to monsters after use. (new)

• Cryomancer’s Snow Man, from snow rolling skill hp: 1. (new)

I demand one extra character slot as minimum COMPENSATION, for every player of iToS. This last update was a complete fiasco!! Not as much as DPK fiasco, but yet a fiasco. - Pinata

14 Likes

I think that this item shouldn’t be in my inventory

This one is still unresolved since begin of July:

1 Like

I’s not just the Squire shop, the NPC repair doesn’t work either. Only the repair kits work, but they restore only 5 durability.

I see what you did there XD

1 Like

Not as single Squire shop is working in Klaipeda [NA] @STAFF_Letitia send help

I found the solution!

Just delete the Wings Test from your inventory and voila! Worked for me.

Didn’t even have those wings in the first place. Still doesn’t work.

1 Like

I don’t give a f…

A big “Hooray!” for the week of the bees! It’s a bit extreme but well whatever ;3

unconfirmed but it seems that this is caused by the squire that set up shop staying logged in? supposedly if the squire logs out or changes character then it will work

Wait wait ppl I believe in @Staff … don’t kill me.

EDIT: I hope one day staff will wake up and they will see the real situation

These bugs at summons and Snow rolling skill is happening with my cryo/sorc/necro, am I supposed to send a ticket or just wait (and pray) for you to fix it soon?

They said next week maintenance huehuehue
//20huehuesadaykeepIMCaway

One whole week without afk necros, I’ll take it.

EU VOU QUERER MUITA compensação, pois meu Sorcer Necro faz Uphill TODOS OS DIAS, Saulus, DG… PODE preparar a calculadora por conta d INCOMPETÊNCIA de vocês!

1 Like

and when u go to repair bug in cataphract? if u use cataphract with mount in a dungeon, after 5min FPS drop so much, i start a dungeon with 150 - 200 fps and i finish dungeon with 10 - 20 fps, is not my problem, is a problem of class because exist more people with this problem, @Staff_Letitia come on help pls :c