Tree of Savior Forum

Matador prequest bug: Orsha companion trader

Completed all four material requests, spoke with the four quest relevant NPCs + Rimantas at Lemprasa Pond multiple times in different orders, even camped at Lemprasa pond for 1.5 hours while speaking to Rimantas at regular intervals. There’s no new Matador quest related dialogue; still can’t get the Matador Master to complete the quest.

Since there isn’t any problem with the Matador quest, perhaps starting it anew after the hotfixes at this point renders the quest completable? Can’t say for sure though, I’d already finished the gathering quests shortly after they were made available, and it seems the quest can’t be restarted.

If anyone manages to complete the Matador prequest, please share it here.

Finished all the gathering and all submitted to respective NPC’s. Also talked to them multiple times just to check if i’ve missed something. Then talk to Matador Master still same dialogue.

@STAFF_Letitia this is already a difficult quest, you guys still don’t want us to complete it. This is not even a hidden class to begin with. Wasted a week already just to finish this. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: After running around for an hour, I have to quote my teacher here: “Pfft, I don’t believe you.”

Well, after multiple disappointmens i just became a murmillo :tired:
Not even worth the time and stress involved
I thought these kind of quests were supposed to test your skill, not your patience

I started matador 4 days ago @CSWei
Finished all 4 hell pre-quests from all 4 merchants, spend around 16h of farming for this and now matador master dont teach me. She wants me to finish all this 4 masters quests again … fix this

227bur

Matador in a nutshell…

Dumb question:
Does anyone still have problems if they started the entire quest after last maintenance?
Or, did everyone who is having problems with Toras started the quest before maintenance?

There was a patch related to Matador in the last maintenance that could potentially fix the issue. However, if there was server-side changes on the quest line so that it changes data on your character info… and doing the steps before maintenance made your character skip the server update… it could explain the problem exists for one side and the other side says it’s working.

So, as a double check:
Can you verify if there’s any new quest on the quest menu or any quest related to matador available on the Abandoned quests?

Other options:
The companion trader has 3 dialogs:

A) I would like to deliver the armor that Matador masters have requested to the companion, but I do not have anything right now. (I assume you’re done with this, right?)

B) There is a production merchant named Limanthas who makes this, and I have lost contact with him since the day of the new year. (I assume this is from an earlier part of the quest, right?).

C) I recently told him that Limanthus was coming here to listen to the Orsha bishop. I wonder if I have been to the Rem Paras Pond yet, or have not arrived yet, or I have not heard from him, but I have not found him. (I assume this is what you should get after talking with him and selecting “Ask about Matador request.”

And after C) is talked, you should receive the yellow text on screen: “I have to look for Lehman Tas.”

Which seems inconsistent. Since Rimantas is a hidden NPC. You should be already past the Toras point in the quest if can talk to Rimantas.

So, I also assume you got a quest from Rimantas and completed. From the guide, it seems you need to go to another NPC now ( ? )

Sorry if this is unrelated, it’s hard to know exactly where you guys are stuck since I didn’t do the quest yet >_< Just trying to help/find a solution

EDIT:

Just saw your edit, @eagercadet. Just to confirm, did you start the quests before the last maintenance or after?

Toras was initially bugged and missing his Matador quest dialogue, but got hot fixed sometime between 12/28/2017 and 12/29/2017. Since there hasn’t been any recent complaints about Toras or Rimantas, I’m guessing that all players are now able to progress past that point of the quest, regardless of when the quest was started.

The current problem is that after completion of all four fetch quests, Rimantas’ quest included, the Matador Master just refuses to complete the quest. The Matador Master just repeats the initial quest dialogue at this point.

Since the quest can’t be restarted by speaking to the quest-related NPCs once more, I doubt the quest got initialized. The quest seems to stop just short of completion

Since it’s a little misleading to refer to this issue with the old topic title and discussion, I’d started a new topic at Matador prequest bug: Matador Master

2 Likes

I started after maintence, that’s why. a bit dissapointing thing :frowning:

I started the quest after the last Update serves, and I say the last part where the “MATADOR MASTER” allows you to be a “MATADOR” still bugada, even you doing the quest step by step and losing several Hours of content, for only being angry , of how this game still has ridiculous bugs … My rapper 350Masinios is stopped because I can not advance to “MATADOR CLASS”

O my god. It works! gogo matador invasion :slight_smile: