Tree of Savior Forum

Matador prequest bug: Matador Master

How soon is soon @STAFF_Amy Is the update coming with the next patch? I hope so because I love matador, but this quest is making me want to not go the class.

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy No mention of the fix in the patch notes. Can you confirm if the Matador Quest bug will be fixed and if not will players who have completed the pre-requisites will be allowed to be advanced?

CONFIRMING THAT IMC DOESNT CARE! The Matador quest is still bugged and you cannot simply promote to matador DESPITE the bug. They dont care, I’m done with this game.

Can you give us a last rank reset option for swordman that reached rank9 while this problem was in place? I was forced to select another rank trying to reach 360 in time (but failed) so i’m stuck because i couldn’t pick matador

Im sorry buddy, but i doubt they’ll even do that. They have the MEANS to disable the quest and let us become matadors and they wont’.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy How could you just let people abandon Matador and not even try to talk to someone about disabling the pre-quest/.

@STAFF_Letitia hey see this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: this is a lie! “there isn’t any problem with Matador quest.” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Better check first before you give a statement like this… Double check or triple check it yourself! Before you make such statement ever again! There isn’t any problem pffttt… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I really do apologize and we are keeping a very close eye on this issue.
We will update everyone once it is fixed :sob:

2 Likes

are you? Empty words, nothing new in fake tree of savior paradise…

Is this going to end up like the last few bugs with NPCs you guys had? We had to wait MONTHS for stuff to work. I refuse to keep playing if this is how you treat players WHEN YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DISABLE TO PRE-REQUISITE QUEST.

Just finished last step, so much effort for nothing. Disappointing.

Hey Lie-titia when are you guys gonna fix this? Any news? Give as a timeline when will it be fixed! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: You’re making us wait for a very long time already… Why is this not in the KNOWN ISSUES… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: If you cannot answer let developer answer :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: why they cannot fix this right away!

I bet you won’t even compensate us after the bug was fix… Making us wait for this long while other in KR/JP/TH have no problem… Shameless!! Can’t even give us a HotFix… SHAMELESS!

Any news? I have like 6 multiplies that will expire soon

Welcome to the world of tree of savior, that you never hate until happens to will… Sad enterprise game.

lol been here since early access… so i’m not new to this kind of stuff… but for a quest specially this advancement should always be viable to be fixed instantly since its a Required Path as it’s an Advancement Quest… or just disable the god damn thing… their just some lazy ass fcktards who give statements that are not true… i’m looking at you Lie-titia @STAFF_Letitia, yeah were still pissed, cause its not yet fixed. what are you going to do about this Lie-titia…

Matador is like the hated child of IMC… Matador Special Costume the last one is also impossible to do as everybody says, there is not enough mobs… so yeah IMC hate matador…

They said the bug is due to the quest was not done in the correct order thats why it wont give advancement… The one who code this crappy quest order should be guillotined :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:… they just patched it in KR…

What is the correct order? I am starting with monster tamer from orsha first , how do I cancel and redo the quest just in case it fails?

Oh man…I hope that name doesn’t stick :sob:
And, yes, you are correct the issue with the Matador quest was more complicated than we initially thought and it took awhile to fix it.

We are working on bringing this over to itos as soon as possible so please be patient just a bit longer. I really do understand how frustrating this must be but we need to make sure that the fix can be properly patched before making an official announcement.

I hope by next patch because I just started collecting the quest items. Took me about 6-8hrs already, this is not fun…

I researched the character and tried the mission and after 5 days, came the hate of how a company can be Inutil, where a bug, it ends the experience of the game, now tell me how I will use the rapier of 350 of 2 practonium, in which class and how will you get a char with 70kk of passive skills? I’m losing CM and even ET races because my character is stopped for lack of IMC.

And worst of all the materials have already been delivered to the NPCs, now tell me will I have to do the Class Again from the Start or will it have another viable Solution for the players?

I hope it sticks… its a catchy name Lie-titia hahaha… until this is not fixed… look a lot of people are getting pissed Lie-titia… its been 2 weeks already and those character should already be 360 by now… but noooooooooo they have to be stuck with this bugged quest…

You do get our point right? This quest alone takes around a week to complete…
14 Quality Iron Ore x 10mins = 2 hours and 20 mins
9 Good Condition Cocoon x 10 mins = 1 hour and 30mins
6 Intact Blue Hohen Gulak Horns took me around 8 hours give and take
Talking to Bugged Toras took 7 hours very bad took 3 days waited for me to rant in the support ticket just to get hot fixed…
50 Fine Cockatrice Leather took me around 10 hours BAD RNG
75 Solid Miniburn hide took me almost 12 hours BAD RNG as well
160 Tough Beetow Feeler took me a DAY to complete not that many mobs have to switch between channels after clearing 1 channel

this is only a sum of the game time i repeat game time only… So now tell us who will not get pissed by this Lie-titia… and dont ever make us repeat this crappy quest…

1 Like