Tree of Savior Forum

Market restrictions are GARBAGE

A shame… because the game is actually quite fun, for me at least, i love the music and the art, but yeah like i said earlier i will not take this game seriously anymore.

Yeah, because telling someone to go to hell or ■■■■ off is a valid way to express one’s emotion.

I think you had a bit of a misunderstanding here, dude.

You can do and say whatever in the seven levels of hell you want within your groups of friends. Nobody cares. But there’s something called “place and time”, if you are unable to understand when and where you should hold your tongue and be polite, then I have some bad news for you.

The world is not a place for whining children. People won’t bend down to your whims just because you are throwing a tantrum for not getting your lollipop whenever you want it.

Have a nice life.

@yoh_z5 I feel you This game will be dead soon if they won’t change this strategy

lol l1 year later and some bored man comented ~

wigglewiggle~2017

1 year has passed but some kid seems like doesn’t grown up LMAO :smiley:

@menggo, he hurt your internet feelings :frowning:

Nevermind the above, I would like to weigh my thoughts in.

Many of us in this forums have played for a period of time, long enough to have farmed enough items to sell for silvers or have farmed enough silvers from killing alone. By this stage, we often forget that new players have to go through in a market already developed/matured.

What we went through when we first played isn’t the same as what these new players are going through. Remember when tokens were 750k? Yes.

A system/feature of a game has to be constantly updated to stay relevant, but it is not my place to say. :slight_smile:

What we went through when we first played isn’t the same as what these new players are going through. Remember when tokens were 750k? Yes.

ikr, new players today have it a lot easier compared to when we first played last year… i mean just look at this:

credits to Unlocked…

1 Like

u forgot this:

my best artwork with a completely fresh acc, level 1 team, and only stuff that new player got during leveling event.

1 Like

hoaaamm, i wonder, why ppl still complain soo much abt it even after big patch, all become soo easy compared b4 bigpatch, hope their parent not complain to0 god cos gave birth crybaby child. LOL

~wigglewiggle,2017

Hey m8, I just made a vid for you.
now u can get ur Token fast & easy

In case u didn’t click “Show Hidden Replies” here’s extra link for u m8

Watch the vid, enjoy ez life

Then people wonder why Tree of Savior isn’t popular… it’s mediocre p2w systems like this with retarded restrictions what kills this game for new players who end up quitting, well this and the fact the game offers so lame service and basically charges for it, lag, bug exploiting, corruption between guilds with ppl using broken OP gear, etc (and don’t tell me “you are not forced to pay”, with all those restrictions u HAVE to if u want to stay in the game or grind like a no-life just like Unlocked)

1 Like

Adults can swear anytime they want. Hints being a damn adult?