Tree of Savior Forum

Market... It sucks dude

So, after the closed beta, I just experienced a few moments ago the Market, and plan not to use it anymore for some sales. Why? I’ll explain.

To begin with, players whose account is on the 3 days restriction period, cannot sell things on the market, that is not a problem, I can deal with it, but why the heck I can’t buy from the market aswell?!

My were reaching level 40 a few days ago and were trying to buy some level 40 gear from the market, until I noticed that the deal were going nowhere because the cooldown is also valid for buying items.

The second part of the issue is that after passed the three days, I said to myself “I should try to sell part of my loot on the market, so I can make some silver for future things.”, kind of a noble thing to do, I thought that would make a bunch of silver coins by selling some spare materials I had, but again, the deal went to nowhere, that because the lowest possible price to sell the item for, was higher than the lowest price of the items listed on the market.

Let’s say, lowest price that the players have placed for an item is 100, but the market tells me that the lowest price I can place is 500.
I will not be able to sell the items because hundreds of other players have already placed a lower price for the items on the market, meaning that the sale time would expire, I would lose silver coins and all my items on sale will be returned after 2 days cooldown, unless happens a new wave and everyone in the server wants to buy the item and eventually buy from my stacks.

Seriously, I wonder how players are able to place the item price lower than the minimum price.

Ah, but the market issues does not ends there, I remember seeying on a news that the free players would be able to place up to 3 items on the market for sale, not really that great, but at least can deal with it while does not get the token.
The problem? Free players can only place ONE item on the market, ONE, O-N-E.
Seriously? One item!? And there’s the joke, premium players can place up to TEN items on the market.

Then, later players will be on global chat or town chat spamming that wants to sell an item, and other players will be complaining, that because the market is unbearable and broken!

Also, why does we have to wait 2 days to receive the item from the retrieve box? Does that is also valid for buy item? Because if I buy an armor and have to wait for some days until I receive it, I may end up with higher level, and a even better armor on the inventory, in other words, market is useless again.

If IMC wants to make the market be as useless as on Ragnarok Online, would be better instead to add a class that can open a street stall like the Buy in store, and have a lot of players flooding the town with stalls, because the current market system sucks.

Also there’s the irony, Granado Espada is made by IMC games, the market in the game, beside it does not limits the price you sell items for, you have 10 free slots of market to sell items, and can buy more slots by around a million of vis (which is not really hard to get, since the game is really fast to reach level 100).

Please IMC. Don’t. ■■■■. With the market.

im going to tell you a secret but keep it between us…tokens are dirt cheap right now and this is why people trade items directly using talt.

Yeah, but I’m still on early game, so around 100k silvers is the cap for me.

Actually, it’s 10 now :slight_smile:

Oh, right. Fixed.
/20charsdamnthislimitisinfuriating.