Tree of Savior Forum

Market Place Quality of Life Improvements

I think the AH could use a few QoL improvements to have an even better and easier player experience when using it:

1) Add a “Reset Search” Button: It is rather troublesome when you’ve selected a lot of specific information in the search query, and then just want to reset all of it and start a brand new search. Right now you have to manually delete the ‘specify level’ and uncheck the selected tabs in order to do what most Marketplaces in other games have in the simple click of a button: a reset search function.

2) Add a “Scroll to the next page” Button: The current arrow buttons on the Marketplace do that already, but only if there are few enough pages (Up to 45 I think) in your query. If there are more than that, when pressing the arrows instead of going from pages, for example, 1 to 2, it jumps from page 1 to 47.
The best way to fix that would be having two sets of buttons on each side, as in this layout:

<< < 1, 2, 3, 4, [number of item pages found in your query], 43, 44, 45 > >>

That way, when you’re at page 1, the > button would take you to page 2, while the >> button would take you to page 46.

**3) Add the use of brackets ( " ") and other search refinement options: ** Sometimes it’s very annoying to search for a few items because they have parts of their name added in other items.

I think one of the most notorious cases is searching for the spear ‘Spontoon’. There is a large brand of Espontoon spears in the game, including Winged Espontoon, Espontoon, Grand Espontoon.
That makes searching for the Spontoon a very annoying chore since you have to search through many other spears that show up in your search, even when you just typed Spontoon without the E.

My suggestion is making it like in search websites, where you can have a set of diverse shortcuts in your query to make things easier. For example:
If I search: ’ “Spontoon” ', with brackets, it will only show strictly that expression, not showing any Espontoon spears instead.
Alternatively, if I search for: ’ “Maul” ', it would show Dunkel Mauls, Mauls and Battle mauls, but not the Maulos Club.

If I search for ’ Espontoon -Grand ', it would filter all of the results that have ‘Grand’ added in them, taking Grand Espontoons out of the query.

4) Display a Clearer Notification when your Items are Sold in the Market: Currently the only notification is given on your chat, but with so many chats going on it’s easy to lose track of it. It would be nice if there was some sort of lingering notice, like the red ones on the bottom of the screen when you have friend requests, in order to tell you there are items you sold.

4 Likes

Don’t forget being able to search for recipes - there’s no real filtering down so it’s a bit of a pain right now.

One of the item categories you can select is Recipes. It’s near Books, IIRC.

Yup, and then what happens when you want to filter for cloth armor? Lvl 40 - 74 recipes? 2H Sword recipes?

Or just add a category when searching in Recipes for various things (like when you go to armor and see the various selections such as Shields) to make it easier to search for certain recipes of that type.

Yeah, that’s what I’d like to see. Also searching by lvl should work with recipes ( currently doesn’t since the recipe doesn’t technically have a lvl required to craft/use it ) based on the lvl of the item that the recipe will craft.