Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

Yes 2 years later. You gonna wait a extra 2 or more years?

why not ? no offense but trading is a basic feature imo ā€¦ weā€™re talking about p2p in a different form , but its still p2p!

Donā€™t get me wrong , this is making me really sad but its how it is and I canā€™t change it ,why support with money something that pisses you off ?

I agree and i have complained about this a lot. I was merely stating you were putting to much stock in a private servers as its taken years for them to show up and if ToS doesnā€™t end up having a extremely large population it could also end up having no private servers.

So do I , but thatā€™s also an ā€˜ā€˜Ifā€™ā€™

True but IMC could suffer financial loss if they fail to make the player base happy, the people doing private servers have nothing to lose if they give up or just dont make one.

they will only suffer financial loss if people think like me and say NO when they take decisions likes this , if people still play when they are pissed they wont make any change

anyways we could argue for hours , the only thing we can do now is wait and hope for the best

I agree but this is not something that is on the international server yet. This very well could just be a korean side thing.

It does take all kindsā€¦ Need the fanboys to stick around while the game is improved and the QQers to push for improvements and compromises.

Token users can 1:1 trade now.

1 Like

this means p2p imo , as Iā€™ve said before , trading is a basic feature

Yep, itā€™s pseudo subscription. Iā€™m ok with that since Iā€™d prefer the game to be full subscription anyways. I donā€™t like non-cosmetic micro transactions + pseudo subscription though.

I still think they should make it possible to do one-way trades for token users.

Wouldnā€™t it make more sense? So everyone can open a trade window, but you can only put stuff into it if you have a token.

NO , its quite appropriate , its only INFORMATION , thank you for understanding my point

I agree on a b2p model they dont have to set the bar high for it either there have been alot of games on steam that saw sucess with a 30$ price like ARK along with a cosmetic shop this is truly the best option if anyone from imc reads this plz do it i mean 30$ is a very low window for most players on steam

Having the prices lower isnt always a bad thing look at dota 2 and u will see this
they dont make the most of thier money from arcanas but from the variety of lower priced items in the game

So, throw away already implemented cash shop and try to sell an unfinished product? Get real dude. Also b2p is hardly the best option.

Just where have I said itā€™s a bad thing? I said that higher prices arenā€™t bad either and teaching IMC how to do buisiness is a bit naive.

Also take this

you earned it.

So im new to threads dude mb iv only recently hopped on the pc sceneā€¦ i usally dont get so passionate to bother to post but im rlly looking foward to this game i didnt mean to offend no need to rage stay friendly man in fact im almost udderly perplexed as to the relevance of that photo oh and many people have indeed sold unfinished products in case u havent noticed early access has been a thing for quite some time

Who is raging? Such assumptions are a bit strange.
As for early access, itā€™s too late to sell it. iOBT is coming soon.
Also if you intend to post in 1-6 month old topics, prepare to be called a necromancer.

This is how it works.