Tree of Savior Forum

I need a WHEN ! When will ToS [English ver.] OBT will be Released through Steam?

Damn you people either have shitty tastes in game or you don’t like games at all and might as well do something else for a hobby. If you can’t find one good game that catches your interest then maybe gaming just isn’t for you lol

I was exaggerating obviously but 99% of the games I try are pretty much garbage.

I do have one or two games to play at the moment, but I try as much things as I possibly can and everything is really too bad for me. I have incredibly high standards though, so that’s it.

Garbage Truck Simulator 2015?

2 Likes

Well there are quite a huge number of garbage games being released nowadays, so it isnt so far-fetched for someone to make a statement like that. Especially if you are really big into ‘triple A’ games, with all the lack luster games being released at 60$ a pop. Indie wise though, its a bit hard to make the same statement, since there are so many coming out, and so many trying to innovate. You, as someone who has played games for a long time as you claim, should definitely have noticed a change in quality and innovation from past games, into new.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

take my money! @_@!!

So, the CBT3 will probably make some people patient a bit.
But for the other part that will have to wait till OBT, I personally wonder of it near winter 2016.
Pray for it to be earlier. (or at least there this winter)

lol i bet there will be cbt2 and cbt3 the waiting game is real

Hopefully there are more international CBTs if the release date still is too far away. I also hope the iCBT1 players are automatically chosen for the next one(s).

that would be great if they are automatically chosen that way other ppl can get a chance to win a key to be able to try the game before official but i read that there are no cbt schedule other than cbt1 so most likely they will work on the bugs and officially release the game and have a weekly maintenance to fix other bugs in the game and what not

We especially wants to get a WHEN, when will this awesome ToS OBT will finally take life through this superb community of ours? I reasonably wonder of such a dream to come true near 2016 begin. What’s your thoughts ? Keep on speculation !!

haha. yeah but blade and soul is a three year old game. ToS has old school RPG graphics which are a bit more timeless & classic. It could potentially have been out in Korean for a year before we get it as well, but again, it wont be as long as the Blade and soul wait we still have. well lets hope they get this game out before 2015 ends.

I do agree with the argument that, as of august 30th and into september, if they dont give an update, it DEFINITELY isn’t within 1 full month. So as of August 30th, it wont be anytime in sept…

I honestly don’t believe this is another phantasy star online or B&S though.

dude did you know that comment was from july 19.

Many games have been “greenlit” and then just kinda fade away i hope that doesnt happen here

holy, that necro, i’ve seen plenty of necros these last few months, but this one is up there as the worst

You made 3 mistakes in the word “best”.

a magnificent lesson on how to resuscitate an useless 6 month old post.

JoinedJun 30, '15Last PostNov 12, '15SeenFeb 2Views2Trust Levelmember

Uhmm nope zou dont haha.

Nice necro tho…