Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

it is always done that way - you pay at some shady website and wait for silver to come in a certain timeframe. Random time would just increase that timeframe by maximum value of that delay RNG.

Then to be honest, I don’t think we should care about the buyer at all, that’s just stupid.

Limit the amount of silver trade by character level should be enough since if someone wanna sell high amount of silver they need to use high level character, and risk the ban of that account.

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, there’s no siren but they ARE looking into it.

Trust me!

Well, if it’s a one time deal, then there’s not much of a problem.
It is a problem if it’s a consumable.

Umm … sure.

Korean / asian games are not known for 1 time purchases but continuous supply

GOOD NEWS.

Market has been changed to silver per use.

However, you are limited to 1 item unless you get the premium item ‘Token’. There’s no details on the functionality of Token yet. Also, removed trade stays and requires the token.

This is a good change, but I think there’s still many restrictions. It will ultimately depend on how they want to handle ‘Token’. Let’s hope they make it fair and accessible, and also some other ways of circumventing trade.

2 Likes

1 market slot for freemium scums ? sasuga Nexon :joy:

i rather them remove market than to remove trade. i want to play game where i can interact with people not a store

4 Likes

Lol, ok, 1 item slot - still better than no items at all… but it was not the fcking main problem - where is my trade? :sob:

I totaly agree! In Lineage 2 there is no auction at all - only players own stores, and it was soooo great and so atmospheric and so alive!

And here’s where I say, F**K this game.

LMAO. I thought DN’s money trap was worse but it looks like ToS might dethrone it.

Oh well, my real life/social life is spared!!

They didn’t actually fixed it mate.
Just made it a little bit harder.

Your quote is outdated anyway. They’ve cut the majority of players from it. At least those who were like: “Put this string of code here and see if it works”. IMC didn’t make it a “bit” harder, but alot harder.

And can you reproduce that exploit without XML? Can anyone else do it? How much time will it take? Why are you sure they didn’t fix it then?

Anyway now IMC have some time to implement proper server checks (IF they haven’t done this yet).

Still don’t like the changes. 1 item or 5 items that’s still so very little. 10 items at least makes more sense. It should be enough items where you want to be able to sell crafting items and not just expensive things. Are they’re having trouble dealing with the amount of items on the market and not actually worrying about silver sinks or gold sellers?

Fix the market not punish the players!

Let us trade with each other so we can help our friends and let us trade with our selves!

2 Likes

Thats not good news thats the same ■■■■ system we have been complaining about since the start nothing has changed. Literally the only difference is it is a premium feature now rather then X coins per use its still the same problem -.-

it’s still much better than no trades at all and market for icoins only…

… this is the same system they said from the beginning once again only difference is premium account instead of i coin cost. This is still a quit the game failure for me if it makes it to international.

1 Like

If they’ve removed trade, then there better be a mail system to compensate for it. One of my favorite memories from CBT was a friend giving me a weapon he crafted.

4 Likes

Potential system is already in place to put a “cost” on trading i see no reason to remove trading.

5 Likes

if their goal really is to limit real money selling. then they should at least add on a feature where you can willingly give another player items ( not money) without having anything in return. this game is already lacking almost all social features as it is.
ofc they can start selling gears with real money but this barrier is just way too huge

Removing trading is BAD. What if you are partying with your friends and somebody drops an item from a boss you want and they’re willing to trade it to you? They’d have to pay cash to IMC to stick it on the AH so you can buy it? That’s just wrong on so many levels.

1 Like