Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

Problem is that IMC didn’t say anything along the line of “we are only doing this in Korea because Nexon makes us to”, they kept silence.

There are multiple ways to lessen gold (silver) farmer already

• Make item appear on market after random time, not fixed time
  • Make only high level character can chat all/shout
  • GM patrol to ban advertising
  • Heavier tax on personal trading

But yeah, let go and make market harder to use for normal players

2 Likes

How do you even know they actually read this thread? What if they don’t have time to reply? You are just assuming they had read this. Besides, what you think the relationship between IMC and Nexon would go after IMC said “oh well Nexon made us do”. You can’t take sides until given evidence that it was that company that did it.

The funny thing here is that most of you ppl here don’t know how much in real cash that each TP cost here!!
come on, if 1000 TP cost $1 will you guys still react in such manner?

I don’t care about the market but the real problem for me here is the “trading” they remove the “TRADING” so dont say [quote=“tanchengfai, post:116, topic:124971”]
1000 TP cost $1
[/quote] Cause most of us here the problem is the “TRADING” Well lets just hope this is not permanent ;D

4 Likes

Don’t worry, the koreans will be the test subject here. If it’s bad it will be changed by the time we play. IF it happen to be widely accepted, then there is nothing to be feared. see the big picture? we just need to wait and see.

1 Like

@tanchengfai
Personally, I don’t really have problem with TP or Market, I know they will make money by selling TP point in cash shop or something, but removing trade player to player is not really a good move. :confused:

^ This

I don’t know where I read, but I saw DiscKZee said IMC gave more TP Point to all testers to test TP point features.
Probably they hide Trading system just to force tester to use Market or something. I hope i’m right . :confused:

EDIT:

1 Like

If this is true, I must say…

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MOVE I HAVE SEEN

2 Likes

Back then on PSO2…
The Market was already like that even before those 10* Gear and Up got implemented.
But over time… When they implemented them, They also implemented other ways to get the gear and not just through the market or heavy grinding.
We will just have to wait and see how TOS does this.
They might implement other things that will make getting gear easier…

It would be nice if it was permanently listed in the market until sold or pulled.
But the number of things you can put for sale should be limited in slots.

1 Like

lol, not entering about if its a good or a bad idea… but REALLY… kids… lets say it’s a Nexon move or request… and you’r asking IMC make a public statment against the principal partner of IMC over an internal business decision… sure… how about you all suggesting this…grow up a little?.

I can understand why pso2 have such mechanics for the gearing and so on but taking it onto a open world game where player interactions matter the most just no pls no

I guess so…
I will wait and see if they will implement other things that might make things easier for people to interact with each other…

The point now isn’t to speculate what is going on behind the scenes or figure out their business decisions.

The point now is as players, to see something that is ■■■■■■■ awful, and call it out ASAP before the game is ruined for real.

10 Likes

It would help if IMC were a bit more communicative. Really feels like we’re in the dark here and have to datamine files and lurk Korean forums to get the tiniest bit of info…

2 Likes

They’re not suggesting that IMC tell us “WE WERE AGAINST THIS BUT NEXON DEMANDED IT, IT’S NOT OUR FAULT!” All we want from them is confirmation on if this is a temporary change or permanent, and if it’s permanent, is it being considered for our version too.

P.S. - Showing dissatisfaction towards a change in something that you plan on spending money on doesn’t make you a kid. It makes you a concerned consumer.

P.S. 2 - I was laughing at some of the posts and my 12 year old cousin came over and watched. She then saw your post, and asked me why you’re calling people kids with grammar like that.

10 Likes

They tend to just leave whenever our cbt ends. It happened prior to and after the first one up until the second one.

Now they probably have a lot on their plate to deal with considering obt opens in less than one week.

1 Like

I agree, but isn’t that the reason they created the Community Managers?_?

to keep an eye on forum for them and interact with us when they cant…

@Sixaxis well said

Its pretty much the same as here. with similar ratio of people.

people who are against idea vs people who like

and as always people who are against the idea threads and comments are much more

1 Like

Most games today have heavily limited trading. Even FF14, a subscription game, limited the value of tradable equipment to 2 tiers behind endgame raid stuff. I rather expect at this point that trading in any given MMO be limited, especially in f2p MMOs. RMTs will do far worse to your game than any p2w market system. Nevertheless, the difficulty with ToS is that I have yet to see steps taken to accommodate the design. That does not mean that no measures have been taken, only that I have not heard any as yet.

People should not assume (if you do) that I’m against because I AM. I’m just saying unless you know who to blame, don’t assume it and just because this happen in the Korea doesn’t mean it’s going to happen to the International version or Japanese Version. You can’t really say right now until they release the open beta. The only thing that we can do right now is express our feelings about feature and maybe a prediction based on what we know not what we assume.