Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance Time should be pushed forward two or three hours. (1am PST)

So then is the only benefit gained from being on Steam one of popularity and advertising? Why didn’t they just remain with their own client?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What does this even mean?

He means you’re not the special snowflake you may think you currently are.

btw Ill be waiting your cute special snowflake response, it’s entertaining while we wait for maintenance to be over.

Wait!? I’m not? Hold up, I need to call my Mom asap.

Can we post hot and sweaty secret edit update posts? I like it spicy.

This thread explained a lot. Sure seems like IMC needs to step up their game.

It starts off as a GPU discussion but read into further and you’ll see what I’m saying. I don’t know most the of the deeper technical talk but I get the gist of some of it.

YOU KNOW FOR US IGNORANT PEOPLE MAO WHO DON’T WANT TO BE.

Pretty much. And:

Because by going with Steam, which the community pushed through Steam Greenlight, they get many more potential customers (Not just players, but people who will actually buy things from the Cash Shop) and like you said, advertisement. During the first week of the DLC going on sale, this game was in Steam’s Top 10 sellers.

It’s a double-edged sword though, 'cuz players can rate the game. So if too many people don’t like it, they can push the rating down. Hope it gets pushed back up to 8/10 like before, if they make-do on their promise to rework the current restrictions.

1 Like

I totally agree with this. 10PM is prime playtime for a large percentage of the americas, which is clearly where Klaipeda and Orsha are aimed at.

I mentioned this in beta and was laughed at. Thanks for bringing it up again, although I doubt it will accomplish much.

All we can do be vocal and ideally in a constructive yet critical manner. IMC may need to think about investing in a community manager.

Oh it is going to be hard to not spend money. cough Excuse me cough It is going to be hard to not spend more money. lol

I need more cute armor and megaphones. MOAR MEGAPHONES FOR ALL!

I’m perfectly fine with the schedule because it benefit me. So, no.

2 Likes

What time-zone are you in if you don’t mind sharing?

Thanks for contributing :D!

I’m from SEA. So I’m fine with it.

2 Likes

Like I said before, the time is great for SEA and EU. Sadly, not everyone can be happy (unless they would really bother to give every server individual maintenance times).

Yeah that’s why I’m disagreeing because it’s great for me. It’s more of my personal benefit than community’s.

Maintenance is at 1pm my time. I don’t really care it’s just once per week

I think it’s only fair. SEA-players always end up with the short end of the stick in many other games from other companies. At least ToS is different (for now).

I’m curious what the average age of the player base. I’m in a minority of people who work 60-80 hours a week and so it leaves me a little frustrated. It is easily solved by scheduling me different days off. In the end I wrote all this because my frustration lead into curiosity on how it all worked.