Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance Time should be pushed forward two or three hours. (1am PST)

I totally agree with this. 10PM is prime playtime for a large percentage of the americas, which is clearly where Klaipeda and Orsha are aimed at.

I mentioned this in beta and was laughed at. Thanks for bringing it up again, although I doubt it will accomplish much.

All we can do be vocal and ideally in a constructive yet critical manner. IMC may need to think about investing in a community manager.

Oh it is going to be hard to not spend money. cough Excuse me cough It is going to be hard to not spend more money. lol

I need more cute armor and megaphones. MOAR MEGAPHONES FOR ALL!

Iā€™m perfectly fine with the schedule because it benefit me. So, no.

2 Likes

What time-zone are you in if you donā€™t mind sharing?

Thanks for contributing :D!

Iā€™m from SEA. So Iā€™m fine with it.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Like I said before, the time is great for SEA and EU. Sadly, not everyone can be happy (unless they would really bother to give every server individual maintenance times).

Yeah thatā€™s why Iā€™m disagreeing because itā€™s great for me. Itā€™s more of my personal benefit than communityā€™s.

Maintenance is at 1pm my time. I donā€™t really care itā€™s just once per week

I think itā€™s only fair. SEA-players always end up with the short end of the stick in many other games from other companies. At least ToS is different (for now).

Iā€™m curious what the average age of the player base. Iā€™m in a minority of people who work 60-80 hours a week and so it leaves me a little frustrated. It is easily solved by scheduling me different days off. In the end I wrote all this because my frustration lead into curiosity on how it all worked.

+1 to this.

10pm pst/1am EST. Why? Why not do it at 6amPST/9amEST when no one is playing?

And what about the Korean server? Do Korean maintenance at the best time for them. Why does every server have to have the same maintenance times?

lol if you read the last like 20% of this thread there is some good insight as to maybe why.

I just canā€™t fathom why it canā€™t be done better and in a way that works for the servers intended locale.

Because a high percentage of players are from other part of the world too.

Itā€™s an international server.

Iā€™m fairly certain international in terms of SEA means US.

:confused: 1/10 I didnā€™t even watch.

Iā€™m fairly certain international means the whole world.

OP so aggressive, relax man.
Iā€™m pretty sure they chose the optimal hours for all sides and they wonā€™t change them because a ā€œresponsible working adultā€ is disappointed.

• maintenance time is perfect for EU
1 Like