Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance Time should be pushed forward two or three hours. (1am PST)

The title says it all. 10pm PST maintenance time just straight sucks. Maybe I’m a minority shrug if you never speak up, you’ll never be heard.

Anyone else have this problem? Feels like it is right in the prime time for many responsible working adults. I don’t know about you guys but most people only get one or two days off. Your day off happens to fall on a maintenance day in this game and you’re essentially gg’d.

It makes me feel slightly convinced that we aren’t waiting for BR servers. That we are waiting for US servers.

2 Likes

Please note that they are hosting this themselves and it is 2:04 PM in Korea right now, which is the perfect time for them to do the maintenance to the server.

2 Likes

It’s inconvenient for me, but it makes sense overall. I’m fine with it. It’s just one day a week anyways.

^
The time is great for IMC and it’s also okay for the majority of the players, NA+SA.

My understanding is kTOS isn’t doing so well and that is why they decided to bring it to the US as quick as possible. shrug Seem they would be able to cater to both markets.

I chuckled.
/20sillyquestionsoftheday

1 Like

The time is awesome for eu, too
7am here in central Europe

2 Likes

He of little sense must contain thyn self or feel the wrath of off-topic discussion!

Yes, this is actually a game where the EU-playerbase doesn’t need to cry. Weekly maintenance in the morning ftw!

Fellow Orsha-ians. Join me on the Orsha sub section and fill it was wonderous content for all to socialize around. Klaipeda is kind of making us look like assholes.

Must be nice. I know historically EU has been shafted in the same regard. I’m sure it must be possible to set up have multiple maintenance times that appease the intended server local.

Honestly, i’m EST so it’s 1am for me. It works fine for me. But that is besides the point. It doesn’t matter what time it is set to, someone won’t be happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cant tell if this post is serious or not…

Can’t tell if THIS post is serious; or not.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Nope!

You aren’t welcome.

Scrab.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This would be the best solution, but nobody knows if it’s ever going to happen. Individual server maintenances would mean more work for IMC.

Doing the mainentance slightly later wouldn’t affect the EU players that much (because 1pm-5pm is NOT primetime, like some guys in other games seem to believe) but it could screw up SEA players.

Alright PRINCE MARK. You got me! Boy, he is good isn’t he?

I wonder if anyone on here can actually provide some metrics or insight into how difficult this is on a platform like steam.

Anyone around have any behind the scenes knowledge they could contribute? Personally just curious.