Tree of Savior Forum

Machine Gun Musketeer

Nice than, I’ve heard from several sources that it couldn’t (in kToS), maybe they misunderstood it or it was changed for iToS version.

Shet mate, running shot crits. If your main hit crit, the rs shot will always crit. If the main hit doesn’t crit, the running shot hit won’t crit. have a video proving this somewhere to disprove people that say running shot doesn’t crit.

I can even tell you the probable reason that running shot is split into 2 lines. In icbt2, running shot used to multiply additional line damage by its multiplier of 2x. EX. sacrament’s damage line would add 40 and cafrisun’s line would add 12. With an arde, this would deal 40 + 153 on sacrament’s line and 12 + 40 + 153 on cafrisun’s line during an unbuffed auto. With running shot on the 200 from sacrament and cafrisun actually got the 2x bonus and went to 400 and 400.

This got nerfed in iToS by making running shot not applying straight to damage, but instead got its own damage line. This has to do with how running shot applied damage in the damage formula and they fixed it by just making it a damage line.

This was a huge nerf btw for anyone wondering.

So does arde gives double 153 dmg? to basic attack+ add attack from RS? so its 306 total?

No, it is 1 attack. RS is just 1 attack split in 2. You can most clearly see this when hitting a target dummy. Only 1 hit shows up.

Machine Gun Cannoneer is what you need.

1 Like

some with this change do you feel RS archer are still worth a damn or should I just start rolling over like everyone else with fletcher

I have a problem, my kneeling shot is 3 lvl atm, and my attack speed with is it is much lower than without it, How is it possible? is it because of ping? With RS ofc.

SR with good headgear enhancements and buffed with enhance fire/sacrament/last rites would definitely outdamage fletcher in terms of single target damage.

Yeah, I have the same problem with level 1 kneeling shot. Not sur if it’s ping related, I have this issue even with 70 ms ping. Probably it’s just bad animation, this game has hunderds of such skills.

I’m pretty sure it’s actually a bit faster at level 5 onwards (according to vids and tests I’ve seen and read through), but can’t be certain. Maybe you need a really low ping, like 30 and below, for it to work properly.

I actually believe in my heart that Kneeling Shot is bugged. I did a recording of lvl 5 Kneeling Shot + Running Shot doing 2.3 atks/sec and level 10 Kneeling Shot + Running Shot is still 2.3 atks/sec.

I think something is definitely off there. If anyone is Archer 3 + QS 3 and still has their skill reset pill, I would implore you to do a video of about 25 seconds of Kneeling + Running at level 5 Kneeling and level 10 Kneeling. If you get the same number like I did, then there is a bug somewhere.

I know I can shoot faster than 2.3 atks/sec because I’ve had Chrono 2’s Quicken push my atks/sec up in Kneeling + Running. Again, if someone can go get video and post it under the bug section. I am peacing out of this game.

isn’t sr’s dmg all completly based on being up against a wall though? you can’t always optimaly do this in fights.

Word of advice, don’t take anything he says seriously. Think about it but in the end decide based on your own thoughts and research. He doesn’t actually confirm anything before he says anything on the forums. Just look at the amount of misinformation he’s already put up.

I’m hoping SR issues are just a matter of time (look at cata’s).

1 Like

dude stop with a cant crit ■■■■. A lot of people who actually plays qs3 is already telling you it CAN CRIT. i got 140 dex and i often see 2 crits per attack.

I’ll maybe test it today, but in theory Arde should be counted in Running Shot.

Basic attack + 280% of RS should give you 581 damage out of single strike.

What they are talking about is that Arde damage added to sacrament etc was also modified by 280% prior to nerf, so you could get like 1743 damage out of it (basic attack, sacrament, armor set). Now you only get 581 + 153 + 153 = 887.

I haz question.

Gun Accuracy attribute from Musketeer, does it work with riffles or only with Pistols? Or with both? Not clear for me.

Since it’s from Musketeer, I’d wager it works with Rifles. The attribute icon seems like a poor choice.

that’s actually really weird. nicely done spotting it.

Actually, it’s both Musketeer and Schwarzer Reiter, so that argument doesn’t quite work.

I’d say, if it says guns, it’s guns, so Revolvers, Rifles, and potentially Cannons (whenever Rank 8 is released and you can actually combine Cannoneer and Musketeer - or… did anyone test Reiter+Cannonner yet?).

Problem is, when you only go Musketeer, I think you don’t have Revolver mastery. But if you go both Reiter and Musketeer, the attribute should affect both Revolvers and Rifles, as it’s available for both classes individually.

Also i have noticed, that Covering Fire does insanely good damage. Probably its tooltip: 150% damage+ 430 means EACH tick of damage, i mean together it damages for 10x (or how many ticks does it?) x(150%+430)? Anyone noticed?

Well, all skills are working in this way. If it says your skill deals 400 dmg, it means every tick will deal +400 dmg. Like multi-shot, for example.

Than this is really OP and worth using even vs 1 target?