Tree of Savior Forum

Lv280 bot. RIP Galok. We can see where this is going

27/9/2016 GMT+8

Congratulation, Flint is already at his 110k Galok kills, currently at the second place of the top Galok kills ranking in Telsiai.
They are still there. The bots in the name list below are still happy botting. Not only those high level Galok bots were not banned, there are lots of A1-QS1 bots and cleric bots.

A player with 110k Galok kills, got blocked by one mere Tree Root Crystal. Tree root crystal too op nerf plz?

2 of them got blocked by a Tree Root Crystal.

SizeX CadissEtramaD
Obsolete ReTurned
MissCover Foxier
Lersion Muzily
Harmonyz Villanil
Dortmercy InconcepT
Opalet Tamaguy
Flint Flint
iOhnoNo iGunSlinger
GodFatherTH GodFather
SnEEr SnEEr
These names will randomly choose one of the 3 channels.

FateEnd Save
ForevermaD LiALiA
Thesse 2 will always be together in one random channel.

I put these names in groups because the way some of them act seems to tell me that they are from different bot owners.

Natalia Goldencrest
This person is using /float hack(Hook64) where the player can stay in the air after jumps. Mobs seems cant hit her. She literally sits there without taking any hits/show any ‘dodge’. Sometimes she will stil get hit by the archer mob but her pet will take the aggro after a while.

So GM or IMC, you’re not gonna do anything after all?

XD … u done well. can I add 2 more ? Team name “Xolkug” and “Unstoppable17”

So after the GM’s so called ‘Investigation’, those names are still there doing their routine business. I trust the GM’s judgement. Since they are not banned, none of them is bot. Enjoy your game with these hardcore hardworking players. End of case.

RIP TOS

4 Likes

BOTLIFEMATTERS

huehuehue

2 Likes