Tree of Savior Forum

Lord Ramen COMICS and rants

Priest at your service~:innocent:

8 Likes

Yuri appreciation. Took a long time to have another staff like this. kakaka

When you have resurrection in a grinding party and everyone goes ‘yay’ :heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

I love being supportive. giving buffs, heals and all kinds of stuff and let the job flows. Extra Cuteness? why not!

2 Likes

when I first got resurrect I was super exited to revive others, but no one ever died that day xD

If this was RO I would have invested my stats on AGILITY…

*Thats why I jump and hit…if that makees a difference.
*the mount thingy happened to me TWICE, while I was grinding…
*Im still a beginner, so maybe those high lvl characters hit faster?

7 Likes

but if you had more attack speed, you will end up with lot of magic balls going really slow instead of one xD

WIP sketch of the fanart fest “MERRY ME”
I like to play around with my sketches…
Will submit the final version SOON.

Haven’t done much digital drawings lately, but it is because of opportunities like this that I am willing to practice. :persevere:

4 Likes

make sure to submit at least 2 days before the last date, to be sure it get seen :slight_smile:

If only Chrono can also speed up the maintenance hours… Then we all can play after a minute xD

Im just a humble artist trying to enjoy my game. Its how I survive. :flushed:

Through my comics I like to rant, hence the forum title “Lord Ramen Comics and Rants”.
But I am still a noob at this game. So tell me, is there a certain rule in opening the Residence of the Family Legwyn treasure chest? Is there a limit? Because its my second time opening the chest, and sometimes I would gain empty chest or basic speed potion. Or did my action look really rude to some? :persevere:

Well, guess whose gonna keep opening that chest?

ME.:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

am guilty of spamming my skills until I cant spam anymore xD

I have been there on the chest giving nothing and spamming space out of disbelief :disappointed:

#I KNOW T~T

They probably thought you were wasting their blessing time by hugging the chest for yourself :smile:

1 Like

ROFL I should come more often to fan art. Your comics are hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Hope everyone enjoys the artwork loading screen!
Now what to do with all the 300TP…

Sorry Leticia the TP Trader for making you have such a greedy personality…

12 Likes

I too spend my time trying costumes and hairstyles and colors in the TP shop with no TP to spend on what I want xD

1 Like

Haha … tbh, it’s the title that tempted me to enter. And will tempt me to enter the next time they have a contest to try again XD

1 Like

I actually thought what if… Miss Leticia could have her Dream comes true and I laughed how hilarious would it be :smile:

2 Likes

Part two of Christmas Shopping.
I know i know, im horrible at puns…it was just accidental.

6 Likes

Dedicated to the party that did 240 dungeon with me before the December 27th maintenance.
It was an epic story to write about…haha.

I wish I knew who the characters were, though they probably dont care anymore haha.

6 Likes

https://cdn.tmbox.net/t/img/sound/image/662602/863a51b8af0678c1f61d8fcb4d60b8ca.jpg

I have no Toast, so I use cup noodle…

#To all the party members that make the runs feel special :blush:

3 Likes