Tree of Savior Forum

Lord Ramen COMICS and rants

If this was RO I would have invested my stats on AGILITYā€¦

*Thats why I jump and hitā€¦if that makees a difference.
*the mount thingy happened to me TWICE, while I was grindingā€¦
*Im still a beginner, so maybe those high lvl characters hit faster?

7 Likes

but if you had more attack speed, you will end up with lot of magic balls going really slow instead of one xD

WIP sketch of the fanart fest ā€œMERRY MEā€
I like to play around with my sketchesā€¦
Will submit the final version SOON.

Havenā€™t done much digital drawings lately, but it is because of opportunities like this that I am willing to practice. :persevere:

4 Likes

make sure to submit at least 2 days before the last date, to be sure it get seen :slight_smile:

If only Chrono can also speed up the maintenance hoursā€¦ Then we all can play after a minute xD

Im just a humble artist trying to enjoy my game. Its how I survive. :flushed:

Through my comics I like to rant, hence the forum title ā€œLord Ramen Comics and Rantsā€.
But I am still a noob at this game. So tell me, is there a certain rule in opening the Residence of the Family Legwyn treasure chest? Is there a limit? Because its my second time opening the chest, and sometimes I would gain empty chest or basic speed potion. Or did my action look really rude to some? :persevere:

Well, guess whose gonna keep opening that chest?

ME.:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

am guilty of spamming my skills until I cant spam anymore xD

I have been there on the chest giving nothing and spamming space out of disbelief :disappointed:

#I KNOW T~T

They probably thought you were wasting their blessing time by hugging the chest for yourself :smile:

1 Like

ROFL I should come more often to fan art. Your comics are hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Hope everyone enjoys the artwork loading screen!
Now what to do with all the 300TPā€¦

Sorry Leticia the TP Trader for making you have such a greedy personalityā€¦

12 Likes

I too spend my time trying costumes and hairstyles and colors in the TP shop with no TP to spend on what I want xD

1 Like

Haha ā€¦ tbh, itā€™s the title that tempted me to enter. And will tempt me to enter the next time they have a contest to try again XD

1 Like

I actually thought what ifā€¦ Miss Leticia could have her Dream comes true and I laughed how hilarious would it be :smile:

2 Likes

Part two of Christmas Shopping.
I know i know, im horrible at punsā€¦it was just accidental.

6 Likes

Dedicated to the party that did 240 dungeon with me before the December 27th maintenance.
It was an epic story to write aboutā€¦haha.

I wish I knew who the characters were, though they probably dont care anymore haha.

6 Likes

https://cdn.tmbox.net/t/img/sound/image/662602/863a51b8af0678c1f61d8fcb4d60b8ca.jpg

I have no Toast, so I use cup noodleā€¦

#To all the party members that make the runs feel special :blush:

3 Likes

This is just a bit of a fun opinionated post.
I have no claim whatsoever that I know my stuff, nor is this an infographic. This is just one of those Lord Ramen Comics & Rants.
Letā€™s just say I was a bit bored and wanted to let my imagination run wild for a bit. So just read it for fun please!
I call this post:

Speculation on Shadowmancers:crystal_ball:

*Includes mini illustrations!

Right when I saw the Future Class Hints previews (who knows what rank it will beā€¦)
The FIRST thing that really stood out to me wasā€¦
SHADOWMANCER

Hopefully I will get the chance to play in this classā€¦but the question isā€¦WHEN?

Now Iā€™m just going to speculate and thrown things out there that MIGHT have to do with the magic of shadowmancers. I researched what I can that had to do with shadowmancers and shadow magic, and COMBINED them into the pot of swirling goods.

Characteristics of a Shadowmancer

First, I looked up what exactly is a shadowmancer?
The first thing that popped up was a book called, Shadowmancer. Cool, it couldnā€™t be any more legit. I like books, so lets read the summary.

LONG SUMMARY SHORT:
Its about 4 characters (4 classes 0_0) in search of a powerful amulet called Keruvim (slightly sounds like Kruvina?) in which an evil sorcerer plans to use and control it. (Wow that sounds familiar in one of the main questsā€¦evil sorcerer using kruvinaā€¦)

(dudeā€¦that outfit is kind of similar to a shadowmancer one, especially the two button thingy on his chest.)

The evil sorcerer is a shadowmancer who can control the dead. *By the way one of the character dies.

CONTROL THE DEADā€¦
Well, sounds like we got another necromancer class, or a possible branch for necromancers. Places like game wikia explained that shadowmancer is a basic definition that is similar to necromancer.

But NO! Iā€™d rather stick with the concept of ā€œshadowsā€ like SHIKAMARU using his shadow possession JUTSU, or shadow CLONES! :revolving_hearts:

And so I researched more.

Getting ideas from other games that had a shadowmancer class, I came up with this idea.

Shadowmancers can be an illusion class? a.k.a a mage ninja

• It can be a class where you sit back in the cover of darkness to cast and KILL. (sounds like a ninjaā€¦quiet casting!)

• You can add another body/clone of yourself (a DARK sadhu form) OR raise those youā€™ve already downed (either a monster or player) and take charge along their ranks, backstabbing them. The SHADOW of BETRAYAL dwells in US!

These are ideas from other games but who knows? Oh, hereā€™s my favorite one:

• Manipulate a players or monster shadow and force them to attack him/herself. Sounds like a possible PVP build too.

Similar Class Skill Ideas

Might also have skills similar to psychokino gravity pole, with a mixture of joint penalty, instead its with shadows. The player grabs the shadow, maybe 5 target count, and attacking within that shadow deals damage to all the monsters. (Immobilizing enemies SHIKAMARU PVE style)

Or maybe like the Sage class skill Ultimate Dimension, perhaps a Shadowmancer might have a similar skill, instead its:
DARKNESS VORTEX (reference from Yugiohā€¦) which summons a spiral of vortex thatā€¦sucks everyone in? Orā€¦just makes enemies unable to attack? (Like the rogue skill lachrymator.)

Perhaps this class will involve more elements of SURPRISE.:scream: I mean, we all know most wizard classes is all bout showing off their MAGIC abilities (YEAH we ALL love FLASHY SPELLS!:boom:). While Shadowmancers will be a humbled version of those flashy wizards. Forget the big magic circles/summoners/grimores! We, Shadowmancers will only cast in the DARKNESS of our SHADOWā€¦within our dark emo heart :rage:! You wonā€™t even notice the magicā€¦

And this is my Wishful Thinkingā€¦:sparkling_heart:

I want the possibilities that this class can be a branch for THAUMS!
Thaums are not so popular T.T So it would be a nice synergy class for buff slave thaums. (My highest character is W1/P1/L3/Thaum3 -I decided on that build because its freakin awesomeā€¦and differentā€¦and uselessā€¦but FUN!) I am a Linker/Thaum fan, so why not have both?

Hereā€™s another Speculationā€¦:sparkles:the Art of Outfits :sparkles:

Iā€™m a big fanatic of OUTFITS in this TOS. So I couldnā€™t help but notice:

The costume of the Shadowmancer has those curtain tassel things.
From my wild observation, I looked through all the wizard class outfits and found 3 outfits that have the same similar tassel thing.
One was on THAUM!! We are the tassel familia!

and NECRO! It kind of looks like a tassel right?

Heres a female Necro outfit. Instead it looks like a mini tassel.

and SAGE! But it doesnā€™t really look like it because it doesnā€™t have that end ā€œfluffā€.

Maybe its the tassel trendā€¦who knows.

And the two ā€œCā€ parodox and wings desgin on the thaum and necro. Combined them together, you get a design similar to the shadowmancer.

What does that imply?
I donā€™t know.
Iā€™m just making wild guesses and imaginations that its possible thereā€™s some magic involved similar to Thaums and Necros!!!
The outfit isnā€™t just for the looks folksā€¦it may hide a deeper meaning.:sunglasses:
ā€¦
Or maybe the design team ran out of ideas and took bits and pieces from other wiz outfits, yep, I would do that too.

SOrry, this was a long post. But Iā€™m excited for Shadowmancer. I wish there was more news and rumors about this class. Iā€™m probably the only one HYPED about it. :joy::joy:

I just want my Thaum to head onto the next rank already.
Thanks for READING.

-Lord Ramen :ramen:

7 Likes

He is getting close to notice the full outfit plotā€¦

we might need to silence the ramenā€¦

:yum:

I too dreamed of becoming a shadowmancer and threw in similar if not the same ideas on my mind :blush:

mmm shadowmancerā€¦

mmm featherfootā€¦

mmm mobilityā€¦

See Francis Meunier
1 Like

I just loved the Dungeon run before mainteance comic. The countdown timers were an awesome detail.

Hope to see more of your work around :smiley:

2 Likes

Map Questsā€¦
Sometimes they ask for the impossible.

I guess my game screen was too small to fit in the rest of the wordsā€¦

8 Likes

Be free with your build. Explore the impossibles.

Meta builds are for serious players.

6 Likes