Tree of Savior Forum

Lord Ramen COMICS and rants

When you have resurrection in a grinding party and everyone goes ‘yay’ :heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

I love being supportive. giving buffs, heals and all kinds of stuff and let the job flows. Extra Cuteness? why not!

2 Likes

when I first got resurrect I was super exited to revive others, but no one ever died that day xD

If this was RO I would have invested my stats on AGILITY…

*Thats why I jump and hit…if that makees a difference.
*the mount thingy happened to me TWICE, while I was grinding…
*Im still a beginner, so maybe those high lvl characters hit faster?

7 Likes

but if you had more attack speed, you will end up with lot of magic balls going really slow instead of one xD

WIP sketch of the fanart fest “MERRY ME”
I like to play around with my sketches…
Will submit the final version SOON.

Haven’t done much digital drawings lately, but it is because of opportunities like this that I am willing to practice. :persevere:

4 Likes

make sure to submit at least 2 days before the last date, to be sure it get seen :slight_smile:

If only Chrono can also speed up the maintenance hours… Then we all can play after a minute xD

Im just a humble artist trying to enjoy my game. Its how I survive. :flushed:

Through my comics I like to rant, hence the forum title “Lord Ramen Comics and Rants”.
But I am still a noob at this game. So tell me, is there a certain rule in opening the Residence of the Family Legwyn treasure chest? Is there a limit? Because its my second time opening the chest, and sometimes I would gain empty chest or basic speed potion. Or did my action look really rude to some? :persevere:

Well, guess whose gonna keep opening that chest?

ME.:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

am guilty of spamming my skills until I cant spam anymore xD

I have been there on the chest giving nothing and spamming space out of disbelief :disappointed:

#I KNOW T~T

They probably thought you were wasting their blessing time by hugging the chest for yourself :smile:

1 Like

ROFL I should come more often to fan art. Your comics are hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Hope everyone enjoys the artwork loading screen!
Now what to do with all the 300TP…

Sorry Leticia the TP Trader for making you have such a greedy personality…

12 Likes

I too spend my time trying costumes and hairstyles and colors in the TP shop with no TP to spend on what I want xD

1 Like

Haha … tbh, it’s the title that tempted me to enter. And will tempt me to enter the next time they have a contest to try again XD

1 Like

I actually thought what if… Miss Leticia could have her Dream comes true and I laughed how hilarious would it be :smile:

2 Likes

Part two of Christmas Shopping.
I know i know, im horrible at puns…it was just accidental.

6 Likes

Dedicated to the party that did 240 dungeon with me before the December 27th maintenance.
It was an epic story to write about…haha.

I wish I knew who the characters were, though they probably dont care anymore haha.

6 Likes

https://cdn.tmbox.net/t/img/sound/image/662602/863a51b8af0678c1f61d8fcb4d60b8ca.jpg

I have no Toast, so I use cup noodle…

#To all the party members that make the runs feel special :blush:

3 Likes

This is just a bit of a fun opinionated post.
I have no claim whatsoever that I know my stuff, nor is this an infographic. This is just one of those Lord Ramen Comics & Rants.
Let’s just say I was a bit bored and wanted to let my imagination run wild for a bit. So just read it for fun please!
I call this post:

Speculation on Shadowmancers:crystal_ball:

*Includes mini illustrations!

Right when I saw the Future Class Hints previews (who knows what rank it will be…)
The FIRST thing that really stood out to me was…
SHADOWMANCER

Hopefully I will get the chance to play in this class…but the question is…WHEN?

Now I’m just going to speculate and thrown things out there that MIGHT have to do with the magic of shadowmancers. I researched what I can that had to do with shadowmancers and shadow magic, and COMBINED them into the pot of swirling goods.

Characteristics of a Shadowmancer

First, I looked up what exactly is a shadowmancer?
The first thing that popped up was a book called, Shadowmancer. Cool, it couldn’t be any more legit. I like books, so lets read the summary.

LONG SUMMARY SHORT:
Its about 4 characters (4 classes 0_0) in search of a powerful amulet called Keruvim (slightly sounds like Kruvina?) in which an evil sorcerer plans to use and control it. (Wow that sounds familiar in one of the main quests…evil sorcerer using kruvina…)

(dude…that outfit is kind of similar to a shadowmancer one, especially the two button thingy on his chest.)

The evil sorcerer is a shadowmancer who can control the dead. *By the way one of the character dies.

CONTROL THE DEAD…
Well, sounds like we got another necromancer class, or a possible branch for necromancers. Places like game wikia explained that shadowmancer is a basic definition that is similar to necromancer.

But NO! I’d rather stick with the concept of “shadows” like SHIKAMARU using his shadow possession JUTSU, or shadow CLONES! :revolving_hearts:

And so I researched more.

Getting ideas from other games that had a shadowmancer class, I came up with this idea.

Shadowmancers can be an illusion class? a.k.a a mage ninja

• It can be a class where you sit back in the cover of darkness to cast and KILL. (sounds like a ninja…quiet casting!)

• You can add another body/clone of yourself (a DARK sadhu form) OR raise those you’ve already downed (either a monster or player) and take charge along their ranks, backstabbing them. The SHADOW of BETRAYAL dwells in US!

These are ideas from other games but who knows? Oh, here’s my favorite one:

• Manipulate a players or monster shadow and force them to attack him/herself. Sounds like a possible PVP build too.

Similar Class Skill Ideas

Might also have skills similar to psychokino gravity pole, with a mixture of joint penalty, instead its with shadows. The player grabs the shadow, maybe 5 target count, and attacking within that shadow deals damage to all the monsters. (Immobilizing enemies SHIKAMARU PVE style)

Or maybe like the Sage class skill Ultimate Dimension, perhaps a Shadowmancer might have a similar skill, instead its:
DARKNESS VORTEX (reference from Yugioh…) which summons a spiral of vortex that…sucks everyone in? Or…just makes enemies unable to attack? (Like the rogue skill lachrymator.)

Perhaps this class will involve more elements of SURPRISE.:scream: I mean, we all know most wizard classes is all bout showing off their MAGIC abilities (YEAH we ALL love FLASHY SPELLS!:boom:). While Shadowmancers will be a humbled version of those flashy wizards. Forget the big magic circles/summoners/grimores! We, Shadowmancers will only cast in the DARKNESS of our SHADOW…within our dark emo heart :rage:! You won’t even notice the magic…

And this is my Wishful Thinking…:sparkling_heart:

I want the possibilities that this class can be a branch for THAUMS!
Thaums are not so popular T.T So it would be a nice synergy class for buff slave thaums. (My highest character is W1/P1/L3/Thaum3 -I decided on that build because its freakin awesome…and different…and useless…but FUN!) I am a Linker/Thaum fan, so why not have both?

Here’s another Speculation…:sparkles:the Art of Outfits :sparkles:

I’m a big fanatic of OUTFITS in this TOS. So I couldn’t help but notice:

The costume of the Shadowmancer has those curtain tassel things.
From my wild observation, I looked through all the wizard class outfits and found 3 outfits that have the same similar tassel thing.
One was on THAUM!! We are the tassel familia!

and NECRO! It kind of looks like a tassel right?

Heres a female Necro outfit. Instead it looks like a mini tassel.

and SAGE! But it doesn’t really look like it because it doesn’t have that end “fluff”.

Maybe its the tassel trend…who knows.

And the two “C” parodox and wings desgin on the thaum and necro. Combined them together, you get a design similar to the shadowmancer.

What does that imply?
I don’t know.
I’m just making wild guesses and imaginations that its possible there’s some magic involved similar to Thaums and Necros!!!
The outfit isn’t just for the looks folks…it may hide a deeper meaning.:sunglasses:

Or maybe the design team ran out of ideas and took bits and pieces from other wiz outfits, yep, I would do that too.

SOrry, this was a long post. But I’m excited for Shadowmancer. I wish there was more news and rumors about this class. I’m probably the only one HYPED about it. :joy::joy:

I just want my Thaum to head onto the next rank already.
Thanks for READING.

-Lord Ramen :ramen:

7 Likes

He is getting close to notice the full outfit plot…

we might need to silence the ramen…

:yum:

I too dreamed of becoming a shadowmancer and threw in similar if not the same ideas on my mind :blush:

mmm shadowmancer…

mmm featherfoot…

mmm mobility…

See Francis Meunier
1 Like