Tree of Savior Forum

Looking at the synergy of skills for a Featherfoot class

So if its not bleeding then its just calculate as one hit?

Yes - Blood Bath will only deal the initial hit (stabbing damage). Blood Sucking still deals full damage bar the life drain. In kToS, blood bath`s heal was changed to % heal based on the damage done. The blood pool generated by the bleeding targets from blood bath can actually heal allies. If this change is implemented to iTos perhaps we can be a sub healer. But maybe that idea is actually just too situational as well.

@Ellyr We would like to ask you for your opinions with regards to a few questions listed above.

1. Does chrono Quicken provide a boost in atk speed to Bone Pointing?

2. How does Bone Pointing damage scales (in terms of actual numbers <e.g. +100>)?

3. Does different types of decay stacks (Shoggoth, Dirty Pole and Naghundi)

This questions were contibuted by @avventera and me.

1. I will need to find some people to test. I have noticed that haste actually affects the summoned unit and the familiars. I think quicken does too but I will still have to confirm if bone pointing is also affected.

2. I actually don`t notice my bone pointing damage since i mostly use it for debuff. I only have one point in it. Will have to test the damage later.

3. Not sure about this but Ngadhundi has a different icon from necro decays. Check out this thread. Have to find a necro later to test out.

Good news. Looks Bone Pointing is affected by Quicken

I don’t know how effective this would be though. Bone Pointing only deals 200 damage to the mobs in my level range. I think I still need to test it in an actual mob to see if it speeds up the attack speed of bone pointing. I will try to find some chrono in the field.

Does it actually work? I mean that bone pointing attack speed actually increase.

Also could you screen shoot the skill description of bone pointing, so we can see what is the effect if we level up the skill of bone pointing to level 2. Because tosbase description is not accurate. Thanks :smiley:

Absolutely ineffective. Ngadhundi would do a better job of decreasing mobs’ HP. At lv5 it reduces max health by over 96% in 25 seconds, leaving even mobs of 130-140k HP with around 2-3k HP.

The only way I’m using Bone Pointing now is lv1 for some tanking and mob distraction. MDef reduction is low, when tested on a player, was around -30.

@stalker.rick based on your explanation of Ngadhundi, it might have great synergy surprisingly with Chrono Stop Skill as the skill enable debuff to occur even when damage cannot be done. It is confirmed that Bloodbath bleeding damage still occur during Stop. Offensive stop mechanics are found here.

It could, if only some mobs weren’t so resistant to Decay (or immune at all). I still cannot figure out what’s the exact property of mobs that makes them immune, because it seems absolutely random, be it shadow property or demon race…

Seems like a dumb question but on the topic of decay and curse, I supposed that they do not work on boss right?

Curse does, Decay doesn’t.

Umm sorry if it was already mentioned but, is there a maximum duration u can channel Blood Sucking ? Or can u channel it indefinitely ?

Seems to be 7.5 seconds

Kay, tyvm for the reply.

I’ve read your FF guide and would it be better to go for necro at rank 6 ?.

Maybe, I just didn’t want to suffer from crappy zomby AI the game currently has.

What about taking it solely for flesh cannon ?.

Never played a Necro so I have no reliable info about flesh cannon usability and use cost.

It could work.

^ Wiz3-Link1-Sorc1-Necro2

A different playstyle to Sorc2 since you don’t have the command skills. As you can see, he did not even use skeletons here so he is basically playing like a Necro1.

@Ellyr has created a great guide which has covered the discovered mechanics of Featherfoot. Thanks for the work involved. I will post the link onto the top of this thread.