Tree of Savior Forum

Necromancer Decay or dirty pole decay?

Hello necromancer dudes. I have a important question about general decay and Dirty pole decay.

This is very simple. When u cast flesh cannon (with decay atribute) or shogoth (with decay atribute too) you can see in the debuff explanation “corrupted” and the enemy player at least because dont work in monsters loose until a 20% of his maximum of life. Until there well, because we are acostumed to the bugs in our class but… Dirty pole in the skill menu catch my eye and read the next in the skill description.

Dirty pole: raise a wall of corpses in front of the caster. Enemies near the wall will be afflicted with Decay. Enemies affected by decay receive additional damage from misile attacks,

What mean this? Dirty pole decay rise damage from misiles or just cast the corrupted debuff same shogoth and Flesh cannon? Is decay from Dirty pole a improved version of Decay or Shogoth and Flesh cannon have the same effect and increase proyectile damage too?.

Please somebody with dirty pole can explain this.

Thanks for advanced and sorry for my genocide in the shakespeare language.

bump. Nobody with dirty pole?

The maximum hp reduction from Decay (Corruption) debuffs is negligible for non-Thaumas. What Decay is good for is doubling missile damage.

Sorry, the videos are kinda messy but its there

1 Like

Thanks tampon for your answer.

Ok, ty for the video!

Hey there! Thought I’d just hijack this thread a little to ask about that.

Im assuming the decay combo (beyond missile dmg up) works if you swell body > decay?

Is that even a viable way of ‘dealing damage’ though?