Tree of Savior Forum

Lookig for other casual-minded people

-eats popcorn- :neutral_face:

1 Like

If a shirt button hit me that hard in the face, Iā€™d be kindaā€™ annoyed until I noticed the culprit being passive aggressive bound breastsā€¦

I donā€™t trust my imagination enough to leave it to anything. Iā€™ll have to just ask a few of my friends what persona they think the name Melon would convey and Iā€™ll report back my findings.

Hi @Erokhi! I havenā€™t seen you around methinks. I might of though. So many faces, so many names.

My first guess @Gunnr- She is a pro bowler, and her bowling ball is a shiny glimmering melon.

2 Likes

Ya killinā€™ me @Gunnr! I canā€™t take itā€¦

2 Likes

:astonished:

Hey there! I was playing at Laima server back then, and I will play there again most likely because I already have tons of friends from there. Too bad they arenā€™t that active in forum so itā€™s hard to keep in touch with them.

1 Like

@Erokhi was around before I joined even,heā€™s an oldie :grin:
I always remember him by his Monokuma icon and my love of the DR seriesā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m relatively new to the forums, so Iā€™m out of the loop. I used to be one of those anti-forum folks when it came around to WoW, Borderlands, countless other games. I still see a little bit of what I donā€™t like about them usuallyā€¦

YET, the community does seem rather appealing and nice when you just focus on the people who are positive and are here to have fun, not bicker and complain while swinging an OP bat.

2 Likes

Which is completely normal. Im not a forums goer either, I rarely talk to people or engage in more serious discussions, and I have no clue why theyd respond to me when I do, but when the bloody game youre in love is taking so long to release, what youre supposed to do in the meantime?

As far I can tell, I have never met in-game anyone from this forum during iCBT2, so being out of the loop shouldnt be a bad thing at all.

And yeah, stick to people who actually are here to have fun, but keep an eye on those who are angry or complain too. Sometimes they can see things regarding the game that are out of scope better.

1 Like

That is always good advice. However, if people donā€™t know how to realize why they are angry and explain it rationally, itā€™s too hard to try and dig through their annoyance to find their reason hidden in the rough.

Iā€™m probably going to start a thread about times people are open to play. Hopefully people can find a few forum goers who are friendly who also have the same free times.

3 Likes

1st stage : SWORDIE, BARB OP
2nd stage : WIZARD, CRYO OP
3rd stage : ARCHER, MUSKET OP
4th stage : CLERIC, PRIEST OP

Ah, good times.

This is one of their responses :+1:

4 Likes

So hey,what server were you thinking of this time around? Just curious is allā€¦

@RISKorRIOT: Good idea,it could be paired with other thread about what time zones players are in maybe.Iā€™m EST myself,and would be open from Iā€™m thinking 6 to 12 PM.More on weekends :sparkles:

1 Like

Translation: ā€œPlay on the same server as meeee!! D:ā€

2 Likes

I hope IMC keeps the same name. Heres my home, the one and only :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums fellow casual player! xD
@Melon
Long time no see? If you remember me at all. xD

1 Like

im here since icbt1, coming from laima tooā€¦ but i dont post too much cuz my english is bad and im kinda lazy to translate what im felling atm to postā€¦ so im lurking, following and liking your posts.

i hope we can play together.
:sparkles::bread::sparkles:

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there goes the ā€œout of the main topic clicheā€ again :joy:

back to topic Iā€™m going casually too, and probably farm for accessories like Devil horn and wing and crap :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Laima 4 lyf bbyyyy!! :dollar::melon::anchor::yen:

2 Likes

I think I went Laima myself during iCBT2

meet neither of you people there though :joy:

I was honestly mostly a recluse when I was first playing, only playing with irl friends of mine. @Melon was pretty much the only person I decided to randomly talk to. :0

1 Like

I was playing with my girlfriend during iCBT2.

Well, ex girlfriend now. lol

1 Like

And youā€™re one of only likeā€¦3 people I really friended with in-game without talking on the forum prior.