Tree of Savior Forum

Lookig for other casual-minded people

Hello, I’m new to this forum, and right now I’m looking for other ppl like me who wants to enjoy their game-time in slow not hardcore pace and also talk about many things :D! I’m from poland, and I’m really nice person, yep, really, I’m not liking, it’s not a trap :D!

@Chiryuu Well welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here along with us. :slight_smile: I’m semi-casual with this game just really depends on I will go at it from the start but not hardcore at all… NEVA lol

Same here… :slightly_smiling:

Thanks for welcome ^_^! Do you already know what classes you gonna play :)? Or just learning the bascs just like me?

Well I got my classes in mind and there is a skill simulator for you to try to build a character and I played in the iCBT 2.

If you haven’t looked this up and here you go for you to help you.

Yeah, someone already linked me to it :).
I rly wanted some meele aoe class… but also I’m not the fan of warriors and probably only warrior can be such an class?
I was also thinking about archer… probably gonna try this one first.
Clerics are your typical helaers (I assume) so I won’t even touch them and Mages are usually meh for me :D…
Hahaha, looks like I hate everything now :D…

Pretty much with swordmans and I’m also planning to start off as a Archer in this game and Clerics are known for healers but there is some routes for dps I assume like Monk etc. I don’t know much about the other classes in the cleric path but they got stuff that is interesting. I only would play mage because of necromancer xD

I feel ya on how hard it is to really choose. its okay -pat back-

Hahaha, It’s so complicated :D… usually you have 4-8 classes and no advanced classes… and here you have SO MANY CHOICES! I have problems with choicng class when I have only couple of them to chose from… here I will be just completly messed up :D…
Well… … … maybe I will go with something random :D.
Besides first game must launch ^_^… I think game won’t launch earlier than in 2 weeks, don;t you think so too?

Yeah there is many classes to be chosen but its kinda straight-forward if you wanna be useful kinda how it is. Either way people wanna play it for fun so who cares right? Lol I think the same on it and I’m fine with it so they got more time to on it. less buggy the better. xD Don’t ya agree?

Yeah, true :D! Better not push it too fast, it would be such a shame if game wouldn;t be ready when it release… but from the other side - it was already out in korea (if I’m not mistaken)?
And also you should have 2nd class for social things like trading etc. If I’m not mistaken :O… I’m really noob :D.

Yeah its been out in korea for a bit and it seems go to up and down on things but I feel like it has promise and can push forward even if they don’t get a huge population which doesn’t bother me at all. You’re not noob because you pretty much have the right idea when you wanna make profit which is smart. So you on the right path xD

This game is weird for people that don’t play at the same rhythm, you can’t really do much content together if you are not at the same level or running the same map.

If you play with someone else, you’d better play at the same time so you can go crafter and your friend DPS, or something like that.
Maybe, if they add other stuff than hunting and dungeon runs, then you could fish together, or do similar stuff.

As long as group play gets divided by level range and maps, I’m not really joining any group of people, that way I can play the game at my own rhythm without letting people behind, or telling to myself “I better progress quickly, my friend is getting too far ahead.”

Oh, that’s sad :/… but from the other side I heard you will auto-join parties when you are near some other ppl?

Haha, thanks :)!
I hope our version won’t have korean version’s problems :D.

Yeah likewise then it would be a pain and also you plan to play solo or you already have buddies to team up with?

I plan on playing pretty casually myself.OBT is gonna be crazy crowded,and when you all rush,you never get away from it,so why bother?

But I myself am most hyped about maybe creating or joining [lemme know if anyone has something already] a very casual,social,and peaceful guild that farms and whatever similar things the game comes out with.Not interested in wars,just making regular friends,helping each other out,and making some moolah.

The leveling thing is true though.Last 2 tests I couldn’t play with friends because I played too far ahead or they did and it wasn’t worth the time to go back and help or carry them.I would suggest posting in the player location thread and using it to find people to play with if you don’t already have any.

I have to try and sync up times to play with a few friends myself,but I also have @Hilsun since we live together,so it’s a win-win.

3 Likes

To everyone out there, this is a testament that your ships are sinking. Hope yall can swim in deep, cold waters.

2 Likes

He just told me he likes likes you now,so I think I just lost out if anything was to be gained at all…

@Gunnr I think you’re my favorite.

:anchor:

But… WTF, what did I do? :confused:

1 Like

Don’t ask me of all people! I think you’re pretty charming myself :sunglasses:

1 Like