Tree of Savior Forum

Lookig for other casual-minded people

You made the poetry and hilarity all in one. :open_mouth:

prob going the same way… looking for a “family” like guild.

2 Likes

I too am more of a casual gamer that enjoys making friends and taking in the scenery. Can’t wait to meet some of you all in game! Super ready to start this journey :smile:

#NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

The anchor was actually not so much geared toward my statement about you so much as reinforcing what you said about the ships sinking. :3

But the hilarity of the response is really only reinforcing my feelings. :tea:

2 Likes

Oh, well then… Ill proceed to resume my lurking activities. ._.

2 Likes

So who is making this great casual guild that everyone is talking about :smiley:

YOU KNEW THIS GOING IN @Gunnr! Don’t try to run!

3 Likes

You may lurk a lot, but you also come out of lurk a whole lot too! It gets you in trouble!

And saying this gets me in trouble for coming out of my lurk to comment on other lurkers stuff n’ things. It’s just a whole string of toppling dominos now.

3 Likes

I DID KNOW NOTHING!!! :confounded:

Lesson learned. :rocket:

3 Likes

Yep! Either embrace the trouble or hide. My name is based on embracing the trouble myself. It’s a more fun life. :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine wasn’t,but this forum changed that.

1 Like

To anyone who wants to make some friends, get to know each other, heres the thread to make a little family. :relieved:

1 Like

I thought twas because of your huge assets. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t know, you and @Gunnr just seem like the community .gif extraordinaires. Other than that, I don’t know much. Seem solid enough to me. I now know for sure you have a face though from that pic thread.

However, I do wonder if you have like a particular melon affinity. Or maybe if you get the wrong type of melon it acts like kryptonite. It’s a curious name.

2 Likes

Totally normal I swear…

@RISKorRIOT: I will gladly accept that title~ I think they help convey my words and emotions better.

As for my name meaning,I’ll leave it to your imaginations.Seems funner that way.

3 Likes

Somehow I’m glad that thread like this still exists in this forum, after all that rage & troll threads.

Hopefully I can meet you guys at the same server. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A name suggestive and appealing like Melon couldnt make me believe the other way. But when you say ‘I’ll leave it to your imaginations,’ to other people, youre just being mean to em.

2 Likes

@Erokhi: Laima forever bby :sunglasses:

Yeah cause your mind lives in a certain place.I know this to be true…

I’d be boring if I gave myself away that easily! Let me keep at least a small air of mystery :melon:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Ill stop. Really. ;_;

2 Likes