Tree of Savior Forum

Lookig for other casual-minded people

YOU KNEW THIS GOING IN @Gunnr! Donā€™t try to run!

3 Likes

You may lurk a lot, but you also come out of lurk a whole lot too! It gets you in trouble!

And saying this gets me in trouble for coming out of my lurk to comment on other lurkers stuff nā€™ things. Itā€™s just a whole string of toppling dominos now.

3 Likes

I DID KNOW NOTHING!!! :confounded:

Lesson learned. :rocket:

3 Likes

Yep! Either embrace the trouble or hide. My name is based on embracing the trouble myself. Itā€™s a more fun life. :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine wasnā€™t,but this forum changed that.

1 Like

To anyone who wants to make some friends, get to know each other, heres the thread to make a little family. :relieved:

1 Like

I thought twas because of your huge assets. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, you and @Gunnr just seem like the community .gif extraordinaires. Other than that, I donā€™t know much. Seem solid enough to me. I now know for sure you have a face though from that pic thread.

However, I do wonder if you have like a particular melon affinity. Or maybe if you get the wrong type of melon it acts like kryptonite. Itā€™s a curious name.

2 Likes

Totally normal I swearā€¦

@RISKorRIOT: I will gladly accept that title~ I think they help convey my words and emotions better.

As for my name meaning,Iā€™ll leave it to your imaginations.Seems funner that way.

3 Likes

Somehow Iā€™m glad that thread like this still exists in this forum, after all that rage & troll threads.

Hopefully I can meet you guys at the same server. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A name suggestive and appealing like Melon couldnt make me believe the other way. But when you say ā€˜Iā€™ll leave it to your imaginations,ā€™ to other people, youre just being mean to em.

2 Likes

@Erokhi: Laima forever bby :sunglasses:

Yeah cause your mind lives in a certain place.I know this to be trueā€¦

Iā€™d be boring if I gave myself away that easily! Let me keep at least a small air of mystery :melon:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Ill stop. Really. ;_;

2 Likes

-eats popcorn- :neutral_face:

1 Like

If a shirt button hit me that hard in the face, Iā€™d be kindaā€™ annoyed until I noticed the culprit being passive aggressive bound breastsā€¦

I donā€™t trust my imagination enough to leave it to anything. Iā€™ll have to just ask a few of my friends what persona they think the name Melon would convey and Iā€™ll report back my findings.

Hi @Erokhi! I havenā€™t seen you around methinks. I might of though. So many faces, so many names.

My first guess @Gunnr- She is a pro bowler, and her bowling ball is a shiny glimmering melon.

2 Likes

Ya killinā€™ me @Gunnr! I canā€™t take itā€¦

2 Likes

:astonished:

Hey there! I was playing at Laima server back then, and I will play there again most likely because I already have tons of friends from there. Too bad they arenā€™t that active in forum so itā€™s hard to keep in touch with them.

1 Like

@Erokhi was around before I joined even,heā€™s an oldie :grin:
I always remember him by his Monokuma icon and my love of the DR seriesā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m relatively new to the forums, so Iā€™m out of the loop. I used to be one of those anti-forum folks when it came around to WoW, Borderlands, countless other games. I still see a little bit of what I donā€™t like about them usuallyā€¦

YET, the community does seem rather appealing and nice when you just focus on the people who are positive and are here to have fun, not bicker and complain while swinging an OP bat.

2 Likes

Which is completely normal. Im not a forums goer either, I rarely talk to people or engage in more serious discussions, and I have no clue why theyd respond to me when I do, but when the bloody game youre in love is taking so long to release, what youre supposed to do in the meantime?

As far I can tell, I have never met in-game anyone from this forum during iCBT2, so being out of the loop shouldnt be a bad thing at all.

And yeah, stick to people who actually are here to have fun, but keep an eye on those who are angry or complain too. Sometimes they can see things regarding the game that are out of scope better.

1 Like