Tree of Savior Forum

List of top Addon's people would like to see

Firstly We’re keeping Addon allowed or not allowed out of the discussion (please) because the right place for that is actually here, On the Official Forums where IMC Staff can flat out tell you the truth, not just peoples perspective of the situation (which is not the same as fact.)

Reformatted to be less a wall of text (if you visited earlier), we’re welcoming ALL ideas with hopefully some of the LUA kings telling us what isn’t possible (because of limitations or too intrusive/against the rules)

Once a idea is proven impossible we’ll keep it up there but add it to the Unlikely/Impossible section. So everyone can see it was asked for and that it’s unlikely to appear.

The most positive thing I can already say about the thread is that a mod has already been created /u/rncoll7 since the thread was made and lots of people (including myself) discovered some mods that they did not know about.

Edit: Please drop idea’s on reddit as I cannot keep track of here and there, and over there they go into my inbox in a more manageable way thank you.

Is it possible to have an addon that will disable other player’s damage visual on my screen?

2 Likes

I’d like to see as few addons as possible make it to the ‘allowed’ list, before this game turns into World of Warcraft or Wildstar. I like to see games be games and not spreadsheets with graphics tucked away somewhere behind a clutter of numbers and charts.

Essentially I want to see no addons.

Deja vu lol

Intresting. Nyuha also posted in my Reddit too. :slight_smile:

This needs to be more of an ingame function but names in chat should be linked so you can block them from the chatbox directly. I don’t have time to look back and forth to spell a spambot’s name correctly

Yep this has been request, CTRL+F on the page it’s Remove other players Damage :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

An addon that would automatically drop an anvil whenever bots are nearby.

1 Like

Some addons feel like they’d be really good implemented onto the vanilla game, though. Like the journal monster tracker. The current one is clunky to manage, updates unreliably, and is just generally hard to use.

Thanks for the list!

@Poorest: isn’t that possible via right clicking? I do it in towns all the time.

I am almost certain Lemon Kings LKChat does this, it’s available on the link I posted and from Lemon King’s threads.
Once installed you can just right click anyones message in the chat

I think they ban for that. Good Luck though.

1 Like

??? do I have a mysterious ghost addon?

I recommend if you are computer literate that instead of using Excrulon’s latest release version of the monster tracker and instead download the repository version of the monster tracker which updates almost 100% reliably with all auto attacks, skills and pets.

Essentially he has a new version publicly out, but you have to download it seperately

Need a auto block duel/trade addon!!! It is freaking annoying when you are pvping and people spam invite you for duels/trades!

Oh, that’s convienent. I was wondering how I was going to seperate that addon in the first place. Thanks!

Someone asked for that in the thread :smiley:

A CTRL+F on the page for Reject Duels will show up, I’ll add trades on there, The suggestion was also for it to be a toggle feature

Just to say again, although I answered a few here I can’t keep up with monitoring everything.

Please join in on reddit and bring your upvote (or downboats :frowning: ) so that others will see the threat too.

Goodbye for now!

Either way, I definitely want to see an addon that somehow helps calculate drop rates accurately XD

Maybe if you add that to the very nice list you have someone could see that. I mean I don’t know how it could be done without crossing any lines, but, I’m sure someone could find a way. Anything to finally get some accurate percentages or at the very least updated information on what enemies actually drop X items. Would be hella useful o.o

1 Like

Ok one last reply because it’s a great topic.

CTRL+F on the page linked for Data Collection we have this mod suggested too! :smiley:

One user has even mentioned he has this built and is being used on a website:

Apparently its a select group of people data as they have no “troll data” protection.

1 Like