Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Request Thread

Now that there are some skilled coders making addons… Here are some special requests. Not just for me, but for everyone, as I’m sure some will agree.

I welcome anyone with an addon request to leave a comment below. Perhaps some of our coders will glance here from time to time and see an idea they like. Who knows, you may be their inspiration behind the community’s next favorite addon.

Here are a couple of my ideas to start.

I would like to see an addon that disables pet targetting. Should be pretty easy to make and would save people a lot of trouble. Maybe make an in-game toggle via one of @LemonKing’s slash commands from lkchat.

How about an addon that adds a slider to how fast you can move your magic circle in keyboard mode? I mean mouse mode lets you place the circle anywhere immediately. Adjusting the speed at which you can move the circle in keyboard mode is a quality of life adjustment that wouldn’t even get close to bending any rules at all. It should already be in-game and why it’s not is beyond me.

I would also love to see an addon that looks at your monster journal, much like @Excrulon’s kill count, but instead focuses on what monsters have dropped which item, and then updates either an external database or something in-game based on every user’s pooled journal. With this we’d finally have answers to what enemy drops what.

I don’t know which way of doing that though would be best so that no lines are crossed, but, as I look at Tosbase and fifty other sites trying and trying to find which monster drops those items I want, with no luck, I keep thinking to myself how great it would be if we could somehow acceptably pool everyone’s drops into some form of database or the likes. No more guessing. No more fifty million posts about “What drops X item?” and no more google translate hoping to get lucky. Over time we could even get accurate drop percentages on every item available in-game depending on how this addon collects or transmits data (permitting of course, such a gray area lol). But to start it could ignore percentages and simply give us insight as to what enemies actually drop the item we’re after. Maybe an .exe updater that both downloads the latest version from github while also prompting the user if they wish to update the drop tables, whereupon it could send a separate signed and encrypted file that is simply a snapshot of your monster journal? That way it is not handled in-game, requires user consent, and weeds out bogus false-positives from trolls who attempt to modify the file and say panther gear drops from vubbe miners lol xD

What addons do you think would be good to have in TOS? What in-game functions are you dissatisfied with?

1 Like

What about something simple like a comma “,” for the market so we don’t need to count 10 times when we sell something expensive.

2 Likes

hahaha yes!! So much that lol could even save a few users the pain of accidentally over-spending xD

Would be great if we could check quests that we already done for specific area - to know if we missed something - including hidden quests , chests and puzzles.

how about am addon for charged skill?

make the skill lv indicator for charging the skill more visable.

sometimes it disappear and due to the lag it doesnt charge up at all even if the bar is full

The Magic Circle Slider was added in an update to the ExtendUI Addon!! Thank you! I find it works swell once you get the hang of it!

Request: How about an addon that notifies your when you’ve sold something from the auction house? Most other games have like a little ringing bell of some sort, or like a bird with an envelop(?). Just something that makes me want to go check what sold…

Which leads me to another suggestion of an addon to know what sold! I can never remember what I put up on the AH and seeing a 100k silver slot pending, makes me think, “hmm maybe I should have sold more of those,” but too bad I don’t know what I sold so I can’t remember to farm it haha.

1 Like