Tree of Savior Forum

List of top Addon's people would like to see

Isn’t there an option for this already? Or do you want your party’s damage visual disabled as well?

If anyone would like to keep up this thread here on the Official Forums for me, giving people helpful tips about what addons are already out that might intrest them.
Or any addons that are suggested here but already on the list then that would help me out alot.

Thank you in advance. Especially if you bring any ideas from people who don’t want to make a Reddit account and bring them to Reddit for them.

I just wanna see mine I think. I’m not sure if there’s one already.

It definitely is…about 70% of the time. It’s currently extremely buggy.

Thats called botting and practically every developer bans players for that.

[quote=“deanoreadman, post:11, topic:222091, full:true”]
I am almost certain Lemon Kings LKChat does this, it’s available on the link I posted and from Lemon King’s threads.Once installed you can just right click anyones message in the chat
[/quote]This is correct, if a spammer gets through my regex and flags, you can right click and report as bot as needed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi LemonKing! I’ve been meaning to try v0.3 of your addon out…but the server is down :stuck_out_tongue:

If you find yourself with some free time would you ever consider listing any addons from the reddit list that are impossible to implement?

I’m trying to find out which ones are Catagory A: Possible, B: Can’t be done with LUA or C: Would be against the Term of Service / Too invasive.

I’m doing this so people can know which mods they should not ask for and what they might see in the future.

Check settings once the game is up. Party damage visual isn’t included though.

I believe the request is to turn of other players damage numbers. Other player spell effects have been in the options menu for a long long time.

It’s the same thing. It also disables the damage numbers of other players, but not your party. Given, of course, that you’re in a party.

I really should have clarified party members, i’m sorry :frowning: This is a request we have by people who want to see their own damage in dungeons mostly so I was making the assumption of party member damage.

This post may be a bit older, but, it’s probably better to bump this rather than create a new topic.

I’m in desperate need of a very simple-to-code addon that will make my life a million times better.

I’m looking for someone to code an addon that lets you pick up and continue to hold a stack of items from your inventory for Magnum Opus. Kind of hard to explain so I’ll use the perfect example:

Think Minecraft. Right now Magnum Opus is very much like the crafting table in Minecraft. Both have a grid that is populated with items from your inventory.

In ToS you have to left-click the item in your inventory, hold the click, drag it to a place in the grid, release the click to drop the item in its place, and then return back to the inventory, left click the item again, hold the click and drag the item to a place in the grid, etc etc etc etc. This can be very, very, time-consuming as there is a bug at the moment that forces you to craft from Magnum Opus one-at-a-time (multiple combinations do not get crafted, see Magnum Opus Issues). And as for attempting to find new recipes? Alarming amount of time spent just clicking items around back and forth from your inventory.

But in Minecraft you can simply pick up the stack from your inventory and right-click in the grid to place one item from that stack inside the square, and your cursor will continue to hold the remaining pieces in the stack (so that you can continue to just right click them into place). You can take one stack of an item and drop it in the grid several times in quick succession without issue.

Think how painful it would be to play Minecraft and constantly have to go back to your inventory to pick up an item, drop it in the crafting table, go back to your inventory, and repeat for X amount of times. Except when sitting down for Magnum Opus all you’re doing is crafting whereas Minecraft you only need to craft a few things before you go along on your way lol

Right clicking while holding an item with left-click in ToS right now will cause the cursor to forget the item and it will be returned to your inventory. It would be nice if we could also just right-click while holding our left-click and have one from the stack dropped in the grid like how it is handled in Minecraft. Or holding the SHIFT key while left clicking etc depending on which method takes less checks and coding. Anything.

The reason this would be simple is because it doesn’t need to actually check the stack quantity as Magnum Opus doesn’t require that. You can have 1x of an item and still fill your grid with that one single item when using Magnum Opus (attempting to actually craft when you don’t have all the needed quantity will deny the crafting). So this is perfect because the skill already has the necessary checks in place. All the coder needs to do is check the itemID that the cursor is holding and, when it’s placed using right-click or while holding SHIFT etc, is to repopulate the cursor with that same itemID from the stack (or from the inventory location it was pulled from or whatever). Done.

Pretty sure this could be done in just a couple lines of code.

I’m begging you lol I’m sure someone out there has both the time and the talent to whip this up =)

1 Like

Hide party health bar/names in dungeons, its hard to see where the mobs are for me, maybe others as well. Hide companion health bar. Hide weapon swap ui and also hide tp button on screen. A general ui addon where you can edit and hide all those things would be great.

I like to set goals for myself when I’m farming something. Like today I will kill 1000 Vubbe Fighters. I would like an addon that tells you how many mobs you’ve killed per session of each monster. Maybe with a reset button so we can start over when we want.

I know you can figure out that information from keeping an eye on your adventure journal but I’d prefer to have something on screen.

do addon allow you to see other people’s equip items?