Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

I’m sorry about this, I take that back. I thought you weren’t updating since the Ibre set is still not marked at Ibre Plateau Torch Defense reward. Thanks for your work.

About Gimmick rewards, in the patch notes of July 25th, it says this:

[Obtained from Gimmick Dungeons]

• Futere Scimitar
  • Eki Lumai Two-handed Sword
  • Duris Battle Rod
  • Ice Evil Staff
  • Magi Kaman
  • Adata Cranequin
  • Artie Battle Hammer
  • Artie Hasta
  • Holy Partisan
  • Artie Dual Rapier
  • Eki Musket

Was anyone able to identify where can we get them ?

was there anyone able to confirm that ibre torch gives it? (screenshot or anything)

and about that gimmick dungeon rewards, so far only the materialss for those things are obtainable, haven’t seen anyone with gimmick weapons yet

I am sure that Pendulum chest location is not totally random, the X point is many, but the exact location is always the same, maybe i’ll give picture of nahas forest and cranto coast chest X location if i have a time or it really needed (that’s the only two maps with mobs that i can manage).

Got Eki musket from Attok Box of Odds and Ends.
You can get it from memory game in Extension

3 Likes

no wonder getting posion gas purifier takes a while, might be worth it for those looking for an alternate to circle rod, 220 gimmick weapons

but hey you still need to get the mats from the same gimmick, not bad if you’re grinding the area I guess

will update a little later (and wow it’s actually tradable)

Oasseu Memorial: there is also a Magic Power gathering ( 1 achievement point) and torch defense event

Any clue on the rewards?

yeah both just give achievement points

pretty sad for a torch event, thanks will list later

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yay!      

Optimized the sheet for forums

Looks like the new map has no gimmicks…yet

Here’s the link for easier searching

Google docs version

Interesting, haven’t tried for awhile but triggered 6 times or so while I was exploring the zone and farming a bit. Happened after a similar amount of time spent in the channel for each, no idea how it works if not kill count.

Also just a heads up for anyone who does get it to trigger, the poison stays cleared long enough for the game to respawn a few times so once you clear it you can do it 3 times (max allowed per day) if you hang around for awhile. Only 20k per reroll of the cube like the other Atok’s box if you happen to get one instead of the potions.

have you tried several times? I wasn’t the one who finished it, might have different set of rewards

alright, will update on maint, thanks

Oasseu Soul gathering gave me silver twice, not a forest cube.